Will the cellulite on the back of my upper thighs turn a guy off?

I'm not ugly or overweight. I'm actually completely confident in most areas of my physical appearance except for my butt and the backs of my upper thighs. I have some cellulite and stretch marks there. I get really self conscious wearing bikini bottoms. Will my legs be a turn off to men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gross! That is just unbearable!

Your insecurity of something completely natural is just so off-putting! :D

• hahaha I knew someone was going to say something like that. sorry :P lol

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that you have it is not. The fact that you are extremely insecure about it, however, is.

• not for me it isn't, I realize it's natural.. looking like a model isn't necessarily a good thing, it shows that you're "real"

• I will deal with u...keep the fat off your thighs and I will not spend ANY time worrying about your cellulite...fair enuf?

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt it. Cellulite is something most girls have, and guys will have to get over their perfect leg fantasy if they're ever going to be in a committed relationship.

One of my cousins is very pretty and has a super fit body from playing varsity soccer, and she still has a little cellulite on her upper thighs. But she rocks bikinis and shorts like no one else I know, and guys are definitely interested.

• I don't think so. I see a lot of girls with that at the beach (Ocean City, MD) all the guys were checking them out, so I would say you are fine.

• I'm really self-conscious about the cellulite on the back of my thighs. Jumping rope and using Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite patches RELIGIOUSLY diminishes the appearance greatly though! But lately I haven't really cared that much. I still get attention and looks when I wear short summer dresses and a bikini still. If you work out and have a good body, there's nothing to be worried about. Guys aren't that scrupulous.

When I wear a bikini, I always wear a sarong like this- link

Mine isn't quite so sheer, but it makes me feel much better. (:

• oh that's a good idea! I might have to get something like that! thank you :)

• You're welcome!