How old should a girl be to be able to wear high heels?

how old should a girl be to be able to wear high heels?13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20

heels*

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the type.

A chunky heeled boot or wedges won't look too adult for a 13 year old.

However, I think the spikier the heel, you should be a bit older, 18. I think those shoes, even if they are just shoes, convey a slightly sexier message that should be kept for legal adults

What Guys Said 6

• There is no right age. Start wearing them whenever you feel comfortable enough to walk in them without any problems. It also depends on the type of heels and their height.

• Old enough that she won't break if she falls off of them?

• ...that too. If you can't walk normally in heels, then don't wear them at all. Practice privately or save yourself from the embarrassment

• Yeah. And they should probably be old enough to spell "heels" too.

• I'm known for having tons of typos, but the "a" is not close enough to the "e" for it to be one. smh. I agree once again.

• Probably 18.

• I think it looks kinda strange if you're younger than 18 and wearing heels... but that might just be me.

• @Update: PHEW! My OCD was killing me there! Haha jk, I didn't even notice... no need for the update :P

• 17, when you can take care of your-self.

otherwise, you're giving most of the men the wrong impression of you and seriously, some a**holes will think you're a hoe. so be careful with those heels man.

• not about age..its about height

• Honestly, I think it depends on the type of heels and how many inches.

What Girls Said 6

• I started wearing them early and so did my friends. If you feel comfortable in them then wear them. But wearing them to school is a little too much. Even if you're in college, if you walk into class in heels then you give off the impression that you're trying too hard, its just school nothing fancy. But going out to dinner even if its with your family or going shopping (if you can handle wearing heels around the mall) is fine.

• If you can wear them properly and don't look like a whore it's fine.

I'm a small girl and loveeeee heels. When I go out I always wear heels and mostly I prefer them for going to school etc but there are a lot of different styles.. just find the right pair.

15: first heels but not that high

17: I do have some shoes with a heel that's around 11cm

• this is what I did:

2-2.5 inches for 14-15

3-3.5 inches for 16-17

4-5.5 inches from 18 and up

idk about more than 5.5 inches.

• You should be 13. or as old as you wanna be. I started wearing heels at 10.

• Have you seen the show toddlers in tiaras?

If the child can walk, then that is the age.

• any age. it's just shoes