Did you try praying naked?

any body experienced that b4.i did it is amazing.i mean god see even our hearts and thoughts why we hide our body when we pray to him.what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think God cares either way if you're naked or not. He doesn't even care where you come from, what you're background is, what sex you are, what your social status is, or even what religion you are. I think all God really cares about is if you are true to him and if you believe he is the one and only God. All he wants is us to love him as much as he loves us. It's like what everyone else wants. But if it makes you feel better to pray naked, well do it. As long as you are praying and talking to him, he loves you.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol no..I'm always dressed during prayer time.

• wth?Wth?W T H? Sir,are you sick?got some mental issues?or something?

PLeeeeeaZe Tell me your trolling And you didn't do thaT! ?

• why you think it is sick or mental issue?

• Oh never mind,i will keep that to myself,thats better.

• say what you want I will not b upset I just wanna 2 understand your point of view

• I don;t think it matter too much whether you have clothes on or not, but that is just me.

What Guys Said 2

• nope, can't say I did that before.

• It doesn't matter what you're wearing but what you say.