Guys is this what you mean by you dislike girls who wear makeup?

link

Watch the video and give me full opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you look good you look good.guys on here say they hate makeup, but they know damn well they wouldn't turn down a cute girl who liked them if she wore makeup. I love makeup and refuse to stop wearing it I don't give a damn what anyone says. the only time they notice makeup in a negative way is if you slap on too much and look like this link link link

before I learned how to apply it properly I used to look like a cake face, I will admit. people made comments but even then I was like stfu its my face, what do you care? people need to quit acting like a woman wearing too much makeup is harmful to them. if you don't like it move on to something you do like, yeah?

What Guys Said 3

• I like girls who can pull- off the "no makeup" look... but if you can't then just a little.. But in my opinion, I don't like girls who have a lot of makeup on.

• I like the way women look without makeup, or if they can't pull that off, minimal make up.

If I am not attracted to her when she rolls out of bed, then really what's the point? It's that simple.

• Most women never learn how to put on makeup properly. Of the few that do, they keep putting makeup on the same way their whole life. A woman in her 40's has no reason to do her make up like a teenage girl. Plus all of that makeup gets all over us guys when we kiss them.

What Girls Said 5

• I like to wear no makeup or very minimal. I do have a naturally good complexion for the most most part and I couldn't stand putting on that much makeup. I put on makeup really well but even the most minimal amount feels like a lot. I just do liquid coverup to even out my skin tone(I think it looks better than powder), a little lip gloss, and some brightener for my cheeks (which is not noticeable)

Makeup clogs up my pores and causes acne so I try not to wear it that much.

• OMG I AM TRYING THIS MAKEUP LOOK

I want to look like Adriana Lima. I doubt it will work but what the hell, I'll try anyway.

• A lot of my guy friends don't really mind the eye makeup. Contouring is what bothers them the most though haha.

• That's not fair, it's not like girls would do this EVERYDAY! She's doing this as costume makeup! I think if this is what you're talking about, this question is irrelevant. Nobody actually does this as their real, everyday makeup look.

• Some people can.

I know it is...but some girls transform themselves...and look completely different.

• I love makeup too...and I understand your concept.

• And I understand yours (:

• Whoa. Tht's crazy