What hair color do you hate the most?

In yourself and others. maybe it's a lot of colors that you don't like for hair color... Which ones are they?

I really dislike brown hair . almost everyone has it. Boring!

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• this color:

link

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for BA

What Guys Said 3

• grey :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have grey hair?

• Show All
    • :/

My sister has had grey hairs since she was about 14/15 :/ To top it off, she's always had very, very dark hair and she's really insecure about it. To this day she continues to dye it on a regular basis.

Just dye it if it's an issue:)

• LOL, it's not a big deal really. I keep my hair super short anyway.

• pink

0|0
    0|0
  • I concur. Brown.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I hate this ash light brown hair color link link

3|0
    0|0
    • Totally, it's horrible :/ if you're born with it it suits you, but other then that it's a no no

• I've had nearly every colour imaginable, black looked shocking on me but I like it on other people. I had a really icky green colour once...

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond :/ I don't mind it, but it's the only Colour I don't find particularly attractive, especially fake blond hair -_- My natural hair colour is really really dark nearly black brown, but I dyed it black, it suites me but my brown hair was better :)

2|0
    1|0
  • red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair! If you don't have it naturally, it probably (95% of the time) won't be flattering on you.

I had it once, and it makes me think 'What the hell was I doing?' when I see pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just HATE when people dye their hair and you can clearly tell its a fake color, whatever it is. I don't dislike any color hair, if its natural then it's beautiful (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty blond and ash blond-brown

It normally looks horrible

I love black hair:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair is cool. you get different shades of brown :P

0|0
    0|0
  • unnatural blond hair! more people seem to have it then brown.

1|0
    1|0
  • White Hair

0|0
    1|0