How will a native and black person look like?

how would a native American and black (American) person or child look? hope this question did not offend because that wasn't my intent, I'm curious

Most Helpful Guy

• You know how I know you are a white girl?, right at this sentence "hope this question did not offend " to answer the question, simply just imagine the mix of features looking half way between both in the same way a biracial white and black looks.

• i haven't seen very many native Americans in general, which is why it's hard for me to imagine.

What Guys Said 2

• Umm me, I'm not offended. If you want to know my true background of ethnicity, I'm Jamaican ( on mother side), African American ( dad side) and Native American ( both sides of my family has native Americans in them)

• I'm Black and Native American. It really varies. Sometimes, the Black genes completely dominate the Native American ones, and they just look Black. Other times, they balance out and you can see features of both races.

What Girls Said 0