So what if I'm a natural blonde?

People seem to be very rude to me, thinking that I'm either stupid or a slut...or both! Is this some sort of a prejudice?

Most Helpful Guy

• What jackasses!

I'd completely ignore them and continue on being awesome!

What Guys Said 4

• I really don't know any guy who thinks blondes are dumb, or naturally slutty. That sounds like a woman that is jealous of you talking. Or if a guy does say blondes are sluts or stupid, It is because they are just saying that in order to hurt your feelings. Not because they really feel that way. I don't believe that people really feel that way about blondes.

• Yup just another stereotype, the same thing about black guys. OH well.

• Well, they say blondes have more fun. What better way to get back at those who scorn you than by proving this particular adage true?

• just ignore them, don't dye your hair another color because of their opinions..for me blonds are the best, I can't see why people insist of thinking of blonds as stupids

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think blondes are stupid or sluts..

You'd think the stereotype would be about fake blondes..might be the bleach? Hah.. don't know.. I don't judge people by the way they look.

All of the blondes I have met were rather smart, if you ask me.

Except for one guy.. but he's a guy.. aha.. just joshing.. :P

But yea, ignore them, they might just be jealous of your awesome hair. :P

And if they have time to judge you by appearance instead of dealing with their own life, they're just sad.

• just do your own thing, prove them wrong. who cares? :p

• Yes, because so many stupid girls dyed their hair blond so now you suffer. I am very sorry. For all the dumb girls who did that to you.

• They are just jealous snobby bitches that try to use your natural hair against you. They probably wish they were as awesome as you, and try to cover it up by calling you those things. It is prejudice, and sort of hair racist.

• Everyone has stereotypes and prejudices against them. Ignore the ignorant.