Are my eyes crossed?

are my eyes strange?

please be honest

link

Most Helpful Girl

• No. they look fine to me

What Guys Said 8

• No, you look fine, sounds more like the person who told you was a bit cross-eyed, or just cross in general...

• I have a total thing for crossed eyes. :) They aren't though

• what? You really like crossed eyes?

Why?

• Yeaah. I dunno. I never really thought about it before but my ex-girlfriend, when I was with her, this woman used to hang out with her mum, and where I live the community is very close, so people are around a lot and they bring their kids, you know? And she had this little girl who's eyes were crossed, and she was the cutest thing, like, and it just looked so awesome. And since that I started noticing it in a positive way, like, and I really dig it.

• Nope.

• They look good to me.

• really?

a girl said that to me, and I was shocked. I really believe that my eyes are crossed

• She was probably just trying to make you feel bad for whatever reason. They're not crossed. Like slipslender said, they look pretty, so you've got nothing to worry about.

• You are fishing for compliments, but why not. Your eyes are nice.

• nope, not at all.

I think you have gorgeous eyes actually.

• No.

• No. They're normal.

• You should see my neighbor. He is cross eyed. I mean "who you looking at," cross eyed. You're eyes are fine.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope, not weird, just cat shaped (not chinese)

• I like your eyebrows!

About the eyes: It doesn't look like they're crossed, but you can't really tell without seeing the rest of the face.

• Lol, nawww. They're fine.

• They look like Megan Fox's eyes. Seem fine.

• thanks, but that's never true ha ha

• Her eyes reminded me of Megan Fox's eyes as well. They are very pretty eyes, and certainly not crossed.

• I really thought I have crossed eyes. and I still can't believe this girl said that to me...I'm gonna kick her ass next time when I see her

• no. they're pretty :p

• do you know what crosseyed means?

• No

• doesn't look like it