Are stretch marks a turn off?

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and it's embarrassing, I'm not over weight or anything, haven't gained or lost too much weight, they showed up within the past year and a half. I'm so self conscious about them. :/

Updates:
They're not red or anything they're kind of my skins color but a bit darker.

1|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Its normal and no guy is going to judge you, I wouldn't care or mind.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• i don't know what the other guys are talking about - I definitely notice them. I as a guy have them too - and no not everyone has them, so I'm not sure why they are feeding those lies to you. HOWEVER, for me the bigger turn off is if they're on your ass and not your inner thighs. Just accept yourself if you're nice and look good it's not the end of the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people have stretch marks, including guys. I never even notice them on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. I have some too. It's natural.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it. They usually fade over time too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not a turn off at all. I've got tons of them from weight-conditioning over the years.

0|1
    0|0
  • There not a turn off honey.

Try to put them out of your mind hun.

Regards,

Paul

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather like strech marks =] I find them interesting and I like interesting skin.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol never heard that one, but if other people thought that I'd be happier with myself

• Haha, well, I dunno, I've never met anyone else who thinks that, but its not something that comes up in conversation much. There could be a big following for a stretch mark fetish, hahha

• I wouldn't judge you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Completely normal, [=

Don't stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have stretch marks on my breast and I am self-conscious about it, but its normal. my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind and maybe he hasn't even notice because he just loves my breast. so don't worry about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • no its normal

0|0
    0|0