I'm 5'11 with curves what do you think is a healthy weight?

just curious so thought id ask... setting goals for myself

Most Helpful Girl

• a quick rule about weight for women: if you're 5', a healthy weight is around 100 pounds, give or take a few. for each inch over 5', add 5 pounds. so at 5'11", you wanna be at or around 155. now depending on your body composistion and bone structure, that number might be higher or lower, but it's generally a good rule to go by.

What Guys Said 6

• are you looking for healthy or sexy? there's plenty of healthy weight charts on google you can look up. But my oppinion, 5'11 and 135 lbs sounds alright

• cant healthy and sexy be the same thing

• no, because really sexy can be unhealthy. Super models would be a great example. sexy, yet unhealthy

• it can be unhealthy, it doesn't have to be

• That depends on how much muscle you have, and where your body fat is located. I think 112 is too low for most women, that are your height. It really just depends on your body type. Whatever you do, be healthy about it.

• Try and stay as close to 112 as you can.

• i would shoot under 155

• I'd probably consult a doctor on what a healthy weight would be and not the internet. The last thing you need is a completely unrealistic number that someone puts in your head.

• You sound beautiful and for some reason yummy but maybe that's because I'm hungry :P

What Girls Said 3

• 130-150?

• Anything from 130-170

• since you're so tall, I would say about 130-135