Does eye color matter, guys?

Imagine you had two identical beautiful girls, the only difference is their eye colour one has blue and the other one has brown. Would the one with the blue eyes be considered more prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some Latinas have the best looking brown eyes I've ever seen. Just putting that out there. Yeah eye color is something everyone thinks about. I think all eye colors look great . What's weird though is that the girls I've had things with in the past all have had blue eyes. I've never had a preference it's just how things end up. And to answer your question it depends. Eye color doesn't make or break someone. There's like 40 other different traits that make one more attractive than the other.

What Guys Said 5

• The eyes have always been considered "the window to the soul." Lets pretend that every distasteful characteristic is like dirt and grime on a window. That being said, imagine the most beautiful girl in the world with blue eyes. Then imagine an average girl with brown eyes. Now lets say the beautiful girl smoked, sat around to get laid all day, and wanted life to be served to her on a silver platter, while your average looking girl was shy, never sought to hurt anybody, and all she wanted was for someone to open up to her. They both have a window to the soul. The blue window looks like it hasn't been cleaned since the Middle Ages, while the brown window shines with the intensity of a thousand suns. Now you tell me, which is prettier?

• A lot of people like brown eyes more. Even though I like blue eyes better, it is not important to me. I would date which ever one I thought was right for me.

• i wouldn't care... can I have both?

• i would do'em both equally, at same time!

• Depends on preference. I myself love green eyes

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think it matters at all every guy likes different things and different characteristics, eye shape and unique features definitely stand out though and some cultures/races select for preferred traits as well like I know this middle eastern guy he only likes brunette women with brown eyes and tan skin that's what beauty is to and he doesn't seem turned on by blondes and blue eyes because he's a brunette himself and so is his family

but that's just an example I don't think most other guys care really