What do eyes mean to you?

Why is the first thing you notice about a girl is her eyes, guys? And I always seem to get compliments on how my eyes are beautiful, pretty, pretty eye color, etc. And some say that my eyes look mysterious and can never figure out what I'm thinking about. So I don't get it. Could you clarify these questions please? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The easiest place to read a girls emotions is through her eyes. Your true emotions reveal what you are really thinking and feeling when you talk about something, or when we say things to you. They expose your insecurities, your passions, and your motivations. They tell us when your laying and playing games. They tell us when your sincere. They tell us when you are excited and have a surprise for us. Your eyes guide us in feeling you out. They help us to understand when we are moving to fast, when we've pushed your boundaries, and need to slow down. They tell us when your sad, or tired, or angry. There's not much that can't be learned from they eyes if you pay attentions. That's why they say they eyes are the window to the soul.

What Guys Said 2

• Bright and colorful eyes instill a sense of innocence, while dark eyes can be mysterious. Also, the way you look around changes this, for example keeping eye contact vs. Making you eyes dart around can make you seem more mysterious than you are trying to be. In my opinion I love blue eyes but I have green eyes, so I like color instead of brown, which I find boring. I won't decide to date a girl based on her eye color, but it may be a reason I am first attracted to her.

• the eyes are quite powerful. they're a big thing for me.

What Girls Said 2

• i think its mysterious because you want to see the world the way the other person does , and vice versa, guys want to know how girls see and girl wanna see what guys see. My opinion.

• y is every body anserin anonymos