Favorite red hair combo?

I'm just wondering what is everyone's favorite combination of red hair and eye color on the opposite gender and comment why.

If you don't like red hair, explain why.

• Red and green
  • Red and brown
  • Red and blue
  • Red and grey
  • Dont like red hair
I LOVE LOVE LOVE red hair and green eyes on a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I have red hair and green eyes. : )

I like red hair and blue eyes, myself.

What Girls Said 5

• I had red hair (fire engine red though) and I have emerald green eyes so I didn't like it, other people did but I generally don't like my eyes ha ha so I have kinda gone off that combo, but I love red hair and grey eyes :)

• It is very rare that I find a man with red hair cute. They're usually (at least the ones I have seen) very tall and thin which isn't really my type. Also the whole pale thing kind of gets me... I'm not trying to be picky but mama likes what mama likes ROFL

• Well, you know, I like red hair and blue eyes... but, I mean, I'm not really one to say... ;D

• The only guy so far I've been attracted to with red hair had sea green eyes that was my fav color

• red hair and blue eyes

What Guys Said 0