Is it ok for a guy to wear a girls underwear?

sometimes I wear my wifes panties and I was wondering what other girls thought of this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 3

• why not? I think it's funny but if I were married, I wouldn't mind my husband doing it. lol

• IF YOUR WIFE DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN ITS ALL GOOD. ITS HER OPINON THAT SHOULD COUNT NOT OURS

• My ex husband did that one time and it repulsed me. I don't think its hot but chicks are into different shit. Personally . stay away from my panty drawer lol. jk

What Guys Said 2

• my wife got me to wear her panties.but she died I couldn't stop wearing them I went to a phycitrist who specilized on the subjekt she said its very common and thers nothing wrong with it .it s the most common thing guys do ,and told me to keep wearing them and don't listen to any one who say I cant.

• NO, it's not OK. Why would you put skid marks on your wife's underwear? Get your own.