Is thinning/balding really that unattractive?

Or is it just a media myth created by advertisers to feed off our insecurities? I want some female opinion on this issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure why, but I think bald can be really hot...depending on how you handle it. Bald or a buzz cut are both attractive. If you're going to go completely bald, commit to it. Think Chris Daughtry link or Vin Diesel. I actually think Vin Diesel is unattractive with hair. If you go with a buzz cut, think Justin Timberlake. link Depending on how facial hair looks on you, it can really add hotness.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope it's only unattractive if you do everything in your power to try to hide it, ie: comb-over :s. Bald can be hot.(:

• not going to lie, balding is not a good look for anyone. the thinning just looks awkward.

on the other hand, totally bald can be very hot.

• I think different people look better with different things so a little less hair isn't necessarily a bad thing x

• its not a myth its really unattractive. if you're going bald just shave it all off. it looks better than to have a bald spot of thinning

• what the guys 60's years old the old lady might go for because it's sort like grapes lol

• Well the reasoon I asked was that I noticed the two upper sides of my forehead were thinning a couple years ago when I was traveling. It must have been stress that did it. But only I noticed it and I know I may potentially lose it all. But now, people still think I have a head full of hair.

• I don't think bald is bad at all.

• not really.

• I don't like thin hair but I love it bald.

What Guys Said 1

• But in a different thread, I see girls saying looks is only 10% what they care about.