Looking good?

I feel really stupid posting this here but still, I'm a fairly big guy, but I wouldn't say I'm really that fat, I was just wondering what clothes would look good on someone like me, but still not be that tight and look good, I like most styles of clothes, just what do girls think looks best?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always try going into the stores in say a specialized clothing store and talk to the fashion consultants there, look at magazines and see what articles of clothing you like and try those out. I usually go and look online to see what looks good and then I have an idea of where to get it and what to get. You just need to get the right size and try it on. I wish my friend were here, he works at one of the highend fashion stores where I live.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't feel silly. I think its a great idea to post any type of questions on here! I love bigger men! I'm not into buff guys or skinny guys I lke bigger men! I think bigger men look great with a happy attitude and a smile! Also jeans and a nice button up shirt. Big guys look just as good in a pair of jeans as skinny guys do. Just make sure its fitted not tight. Women like their men in different clothes. But its not the clothes that make you look good, its you sence of humor, personality and smile. You can wear dirtly wrinkling clothes with holes and stains as long as you had that awesome smile/personality, you'd be gorgeous in my eyes!

• Fitted or embellished Zip up hoodies that are a little longer. Boot cut jeans always look nice on bigger guys. Jeans in a darker wash look best on bigger guys. Wear color in a shirt and shoes. Buy shirts that are fitted but not tight.

• The clothes you look good in, are the clothes you really FEEL good in, and of course, before you start feeling really good in your clothes :] You have to feel really good in your own skin.

I'm not talking about walking out that door with sweat pants, muddy sneakers, cheap baseball cap with a stained white t-shirt though. I mean, if all else fails, looking CLEAN with some attempt to look good is the best way to go.

What Guys Said 0