Most comfortable clothes according to you?

Which is the most comfortable clothing according to you and why do you say so ?

You may specify the color , cloth and anything else too..

Describe whatever you like at different times.

Most Helpful Girl

• These mesh Soffe shorts that I've had since I was like 10, they were loose and kind of worn out...some bastard stole them out of my gym locker though. That was like 2 years ago and I'm still not over it, I loved those shorts. :'(

This Columbia fleece jacket thingie I have, I wear it whenever I'm at home in the winter, haha.

And pretty much everything American Apparel makes...I love all their tri-blend stuff, especially their racerback tank tops (a few sizes too big) and pullover raglans. I LIVE IN THEM.

Also, like, oversize flannels and pullover sweaters (as long as they're not wool).

I really have a thing for comfy clothes, lol.

What Girls Said 12

• yoga pants and oversized t shirt

• I just make sure the clothes I'm wearing are soft and a bit loose.

• My sleeping clothes: a T that's not fitted and soft shorts.

Well, I need to be comfortable while I'm sleeping or just lounging around the house. No bra, makeup, or sweaty pants/socks. This pair takes the cake in all seasons.

• Oversized off-shoulder shirts :D

• A summer dress because shorts may stick to your legs, capri's are too long and hot, and jeans are out of the question on those hot days of summer.

• Well when I'm at home it's my black boy shorts, a tank top and my oversized hoodie, but when I'm skateboarding or mountain biking or somthing like that, I would wear short shorts and a tank top, if it's summer :)

• Oh and soft cotton knee high socks, I don't care what weather it is I just love em :)

• Anything cotton!

• baggy t (preferably my boyfriends) and boyshorts. but of course I'd never go outside in that lol

• As Long as it is Black and Spandex...

Thats works fine.

• red flannel pajamas, a super loose hoodie, and softsoftsoft socks! :D

• My fav comfy sweatpants and a sports bra

• My boxer briefs and my oversized hoodie...

• my boxer breifs feel like I'm getting a butt hug every time I wear them... I like lol

What Guys Said 7

• jeans, athletic sneakers, t-shirt, jean jacket.

• Tank top and shorts.

• Shorts and t-shirt summer, spring jeans t-shirt fall/winter. And privately at home I like to wear ladies clothing no bs I really do.

• athletic shorts and a nice fitting t shirt not too tight not to baggy

• shorts, t-shirt and the occasional bikini

• PJ's Hands down.

• MY BOXERS

don't need the rest