Brown or light brown "sun kissed" hair?

ok since it`s 23:14 in my country I am not wearing make up so don`t be scared or mean lol ^^

i can never decide whether I want brown or lighter hair...

so my tips are kind of blond but my roots are brown

i don`t want to dye my hair but if you think I will look better with lighter hair I will try to use the sun, camomile, and a special shampoo to lighten them just a little bit... if you think I would look better with brown hair I will use a shampoo with colour particles and protect my hair from the sun

so brown or lighter? what looks better on me?

[IMG] link

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello .

You really are misleading you know , I thought that I would see an ugly looking person when I saw your "I am not wearing make up so don`t be scared or mean " description ,

so I clicked to find a nice looking girl with long hair , I think it looks fine as it is and there is no need to change the color .

Ciao .

What Guys Said 3

• Light brown.

• I absolutely *love* naturally highlighted, surfer-girl kind of hair - but it might look a bit fake/weird when you've got such pale skin.

I wouldn't try to dye it any darker though - it's already a lovely warm, rich color IMO :)

• you need to put makeup on

What Girls Said 3

• you look pretty you should keep your hair the way it is :)

• just leave it.

• I like brown better. oh and don't worry you look fine with no makeup on :)