If some girls think you are sexy, then will most of them?

I've been insecure about my looks for most of my life since I used to be a skinny avg height , plain faced person growing up. I'm 21 now and my appearance is something that I've worked on a lot. now instead of being a twig boy almost have the body of an underwear model and my face is more 'masculine' (I think). I've hooked up with girls before and have been called sexy by attractive girls. Having girls find me attractive is still something that I'm not really used to. Just wondering how many other girls would find me attractive if other ones do?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl has different tastes but I don't think its ever a bad thing. If one girl finds you attractive, there's bound to be more.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, every girl thinks different things are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess not all because every girls have different taste but if your personality and appearance are both handsome and attractive then I guess a lot of girls would like you more... but again not all girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You want a number? Over 9000.

Girls will be more attracted to you if you are better than average looking. Your personality is what will keep them attracted. I'm going through the same ugly-duckling phase myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls have different tastes.

0|0
    0|0