Girls, how much makeup do you wear on a day to day basis?

Like at school or work. I only wear mascara and conceler...mostly because I can't apply anything else without looking like a clown xD

Most Helpful Girl

• keep it light..remember less is more.. ;) when going to school/work just put light colored eye shadows, pink blush or the color that suits your skin tone, black/brown mascara, concealer and lipstick or lip gloss, use colors that will compliment your skin tone. safer is neutral colors :)

*you can watch video tutorials,just google it. :)

hope this helps

Nikita

What Guys Said 1

• What is conceler? I don't like it when females look like clowns..in fact, I scream and run...

• concealer? you put on your face to like cover dark circles or blemishes and stuff like that

What Girls Said 28

• most days, nothing

some days I wear that bare minerals powder in golden medium

then I add a little touch of light shadow, dark brown eye liner pencil and then some lip liner all over my lip with a little bit of lip balm on top.

after about 2 hours I look like I had no makeup on to begin with

• None.

Concealer- I have no discoloration, wrinkles, acne, acne scars, big pores

Mascara- my eyelashes are long enough they're like a Latisse commerical

Eyeliner- I fear poking myself in the eye...I saw it happen once scarred me

Lip gloss- the texture grosses me out

Lipstick- my lips are pink so no need for other colors

• Concealer/foundation

Blush

Brow powder

Eye primer

Eyeshadows (nude mattes)

Eyeliner (deepest black)

Fake lashes (natural looking)

Mascara

Lip balm

But if I'm just going to work I'll skip the fake lashes and sometimes the eyeshadow. Enough old guys creep on me at work I don't want to make the effort to look cuter. Plus some of my shifts are damn early

• ur story keeps changeing...

• Well depends on some stuff. I get lazy sometimes but usually it's this. People never can tell OK wearing more than just eye makeup because it looks natural

• Somedays, I can't be bothered to wear anything. And when I do wear make-up which is not often, I only really wear eye liner so I don't look dead and maybe some mascara too.

• I just hate that sh*t females smear all over their cheeks..*retch*.. it seems to me that mascara enhances...not even big on eyeliner...eye shadow looks good on some and sucks on others...don't care about lips (lipstick is fine with me..or lack thereof)

• Yeah, I hate it too when women make themselves look like clowns.

• I almost always wear mascara and carry and little powder compact around. If I have a break out I'll use concealer.

I've recently started wearing a little more makeup, though. Today I used tinted moisturizer, eyeliner, and a little shimmery eye shadow. Those are big steps for me.

• eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and bronzer

• no cheek crap

• my face is very pale, it makes me look sick. I need to add color to my face or people end up asking if I'm feeling okay

• Lately, pretty much none. But for school, I usually wear foundation, a little translucent powder to set it, blush, eyeliner, and mascara.

• At your age, you really shouldn't need much at all. Be happy about that. It varies depending on how hot it is. Usually, I wear a tinted moisturizer, very light, and some concealer. A dab of cream blush, mascara & maybe a dab of brown eye shadow and lip moisturizer. Takes about 2 minutes to put on. Weekends, just mascara & lip balm. I can't stand anything heavy feeling or greasy. Yuck!

• Yeah..keep that nauseating stuff off of your cheeks!

• To school I wear eyeliner and mascara because I have blond eyelashes:s lol. Everywhere else it depends. A lot of the time I don't wear any makeup at all and sometimes I'll just put on some mascara or something.

• Day to day I usually just wear moisturizer and some lip balm (super high maintenance, I know). If I'm doing something other than just going to classes, I might wear mascara and bronzer. Honestly, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to make up. When I go out, I go all out. But daily I just cbf, because I detest taking it off.

• That is because you are a cool & classy lady!

• Why, thank you, sir! I'd say it's laziness, but your reasoning is much better!

• I'm not gonna lie to you, I wear quite a lot to school (gotta keep appearances up )

Foundation

Concealer

Translucent powder

Blush

Bronzer

Mascara

Liquid eyeliner

And 3 diffrent eyes shadow

+ primer :)

But on just normal days in the summer, I don't wear any makeup

• For work these days, I'm not really wearing any makeup. However, there were some days that I put my contacts in and wore makeup. When I did, I would apply it so it looked natural--eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara. Although, I do put on lip balm everyday.

• moisturizer, concealer, a little lip gloss, and blush/brightener. but if I'm not at school or with friends I wear no makeup usually

• I looove makeup, but I can't be bothered to wear makeup just for work. It wouldn't even be practical, as I work 12 hour shifts so I'd have to worry about reapplying.

• Daily, I apply eye liner, mascara, bronzer and blush. But when I'm going out out I apply the same but darker with eye shadow, foundation and lip gloss

• it kind of depends on what mood I'm in but usually for school I wear foundation and mascara, and on the weekend I usually wear more make up like today I have foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner and normal eyeliner and if I'm going to something themed I will do my make up to suit the theme example we had a tribal night last night, I was in the blue tribe, so cause I was in the blue team I wore blue eyeliner as well :)

• About 90% of the time I never wear any ^.^ if I go to a party I'll put foundation on and mascara, and at school if I have a huge monster spot I'll cover it up with a cover stick but other than that I don't wear the stuff :D

• On a normal day, I wear some concealer and maybe some eyeliner. . . if I'm in the mood to go all out I add foundation, mascara, lip gloss. . .i'm pretty lazy in the make up department.

• I used to only war dark brown eyeliner and a bit of cover up but now I wear dark brown liquid eyeliner (not much but you can tell I have it on from up close) on my top eye lids, dark brown pencil liner on the bottom just enough to balance it out, a bit of mascara on the lashes furthest away from my nose and a bit of cover up. But without it I just look younger.

• at school I just wear mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss.

• Concealer and mascara, sometimes blush

Sound's simple, but it still takes awhile

• Eyeliner & mascara :) too scared to put on anything else on my face because I might break out :/

• I generally wear foundation, blush, bronzer, and lip balm.

• eyeliner... I never leave the house without it on. I feel weird. :p

• just black eye liner and transparent or light red lip gloss

• Bronzer, LipStick and Mascara.

• I kind of have a whole regimen but it looks pretty natural or so I've been told...I find that using more products on the right areas yields a nicer and more natural look than just wearing a ton of eyeliner and compensating for it by keeping your entire face bare. If you play up each feature with a little bit of makeup instead it looks much nicer.

Concealer and yellow concealer base stick under eyes and a little bit on eyelids as a base

Eyeshadow (it's almost completely nude and matte but it adds a tiny bit of extra oomph to my eyes)

Eyeliner (between lashes on top and bottom and then a line on my top lid) I use brownish black and it looks pretty natural and plays up my eyes

Mascara-just a swipe of waterproof black on top and bottom lashes

Fill in brows lightly with pencil and finish them with clear gel

Blush and then a little bit of bronzer over it. Both are natural looking and not very bright/tan/dark etc

Lipgloss color that is a neutral nudish color but makes my lips slightly redder and darker while looking very subtle, it is like a natural toned red not bright red at all like lipstick

Then I put a little bit of finishing powder on my concealer to make it last longer.

Sometimes if I'm going casual I skip the blush/bronzer and lipcolor but I do it for work. Overall I don't look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup even though I use a lot of products it is about using the right amounts not too thick thin or heavily applied to play up your face.

• I probably should wear some since I have genetic dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get, but I can't be bothered. I like being able to rub my eyes if they're itchy or rest my hand on my face. On occasion I do put some on if I'm going out or meeting up with someone or if I know pictures might be taken then I'll wear some concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. But otherwise nothing. I think my main focus is making sure I use the right things to keep my skin clean and healthy. It makes me feel good to wake up in the morning and see that my skin is looking good.