Are there any girls that look good without makeup?

I have to be honest, I have never seen a girl that was hot without makeup on. Even really good looking celebrities look ugly without it on. It sucks being a guy, we can't even cover up all of our imperfections with makeup without being called a homosexual.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I look OK without makeup. At least, makeup doesn't make me substantially better looking, or even that different.

I think there are some celebrities who look good without it:

Hayley Williams-- link

January Jones-- link

Emma Stone-- link

Emma Watson-- link

Mila Kunis-- link

Natalie Portman-- link

What Girls Said 22

• i think scarlett johansson looks good without makeup :)

and I don't use makeup to hide imperfections, I use it to enhance my features so I only put on eye makeup

• i think it depends because sometimes I might look good with out it but then the next day I look like a freakn monster hahah. yeah I think it sucks that guys can't wear makeup too they should have the right to cover up things

• I barely wear any, and I look fine without it. When I wear it, it's only a little bit to even out my skintone. Mascara is a must, though. It brings out my long eyelashes. Most people don't even think I wear makeup, which is cool. I find it so annoying when I see girls with caked on makeup that isn't even the right shade.

• Yesssss! I only have pink lip gloss! That's it! I know I'm HOT! : ) But it's really up to you and what you like!

• Yes you ARE! xoxoxoxo

• Well that ought to ruin your f***in' day...some Anonymous Adolescent doesn't agree with u...PMSL ! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha QA is a f***ed up little pr*ck...

• Haha @Taster Thank you! ; )

@Question Asker I maybe curvy and could lose a few, but I'm F***in HOT! I guess you needed to add the fact that I'm "fat" to make yourself feel better! I might add that you are fat and ugly, because you are an anonymous! What a Loser! LOL So sad :(

• "we can't even cover up all of our imperfections with makeup without being called a homosexual."

Lol, the most heterosexual of male actors have ALL worn makeup at some point. Who gives a sh*t if people accuse you of being gay? You know you're not, so what's the problem? If you wanna wear makeup, go ahead. I wouldn't be bothered by a guy who covered up some acne scars or blemishes with a little cover-up.

• I don't wear makeup yet attract lots of guys so...

• I know girls who look really pretty without make up. They just look even better with a bit of help ^-^

• I think you need to look a little harder.

• I think I look OK with no makeup on, not hot, but OK ha ha I wish I didn't have to wear makeup, but if I didn't my social status would go down 90% lol. I wonder sometimes how you guys can like us when we make ourselves all fake to look attractive (not all) but you guys just have to brush your hair and you're perfect! -_-

• Having said that I think that Hilary duff is gorgeous without makeup, so are some other girls :)

• Yeah...grump, grump..hmm..well you are still cool with me..Hugs & Kisses!

• LOL, yep you're still awesome :)

• I know plenty of girls who look stunning with or without make up.

• That depends, we are brought up in a world where make up looks good. You seem to favor make up unlike many guys on this site. Make up can look really nice if applied nicely while at other times it can look gross.

• I doubt Id be considered hot but I never wear makeup. If I did it would be like eyeshadow and lip gloss. Also I feel imperfections shouldn't be be covered up.

• Ummm... what?

Girls have long eyelashes, nice complexions, rosy cheeks, and red lips naturally too, you know. True, we don't have black eyelids. Oh well.

Makeup shouldn't be used to cover up imperfections, it should be used to enhance natural beauty. And if you think your girlfriend is gonna wear makeup to bed every night you are sadly mistaken, so you'd better learn to at least pretend to think she's beautiful without it.

• Actualy men naturally have longer eye lashes.

• Makeup is used to cover imperfections all the time.

• Yes, but it shouldn't be. People who cake on makeup look completely fake. Take Kim Kardashian. She's so ugly without makeup. But not all girls are like that. Some girls don't wear a lot of makeup all the time, so they look more natural anyway. That way it's not such as shock when they wipe it off.

• LOL...I wear it...and with it off...i look no different...unless I had colorful eyeshadow...usually I put on just lipstick...

• If you only put on lipstick, you are not *wearing make up* in my opinion.

• I get hit on all the time an I've never worn a drop of makeup. People always say I'm hott or something along those lines.

• I think I actually look better without make up.

• I think I am cute and I have no make-up on. I only wear it once in a while, for special occasions.

• ive been told I'm good looking and I don't wear makeup unles I have a nasty spot but even then I deal with it we all have imperfections, I'm not wearing any makeup in my dp XD

• Girls are not "ugly" without makeup, you've just been conditioned to think that way. You need to step back and realize that you have let society dictate what you find attractive. Spend some time appreciating girls in their natural beauty.

• im pretty without makeup.

• youre gorgeous! lol sorry just had to let you know

• Bet you make inexperienced guys blow just by smiling at them.

• awh thanks guys :) lol I smiled at this worker guy in walmart the other day and then he kept coming over asking if I needed help lol

• Aw, poor you! You can't wear makeup, and forced to look at ugly un-done up girls all day. Ok, joking aside, I hope with age, you can grow to be less shallow about looks.

• most girls do

What Guys Said 4

• Most are in my opinion. Too much makeup is a turn-off. Imperfections are important. And nothing is as sexy as a sleepy morning face.

• Makeup compliments women's beauty, it doesn't create it. A good-looking girl is a good-looking girl, with or without makeup.

• Egad! We are under attack...an onslaught of trolls! I don't like makeup..or confine it to eyes & lips.

• Yeah i have seen only 1girl who is all natural and is beautiful plus a tomboy :D some tomboys are naturally pretty