Hair remove eyebrows and replant them good idea or no?

would you do it? or do/would you consider doing it? I am planning on having my eyebrows hair remover and then have them replanted the way I want them to be. Do you thinks it's a good idea?

link

My current eyebrows is number 5 but I want them to be number one :)

Most Helpful Girl

• replanted? is that even possible? if you want 1, just get them done that way... no need to replant since 1 has less hair...

wtf. I've never even heard of eyebrow replantation.

• It's the same process as replanting hair for people that are bald. but they do for eyebrows. I asked from the laser clinic I went to when I had laser treatment done for acne scars and skin tightening

• Ikr lol. I got to get that :)

Robo-girl: I have rich milf girlfriend she don't mind :)

• Thanks for BA :)

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds like it would hurt. I get mine waxed or I pluck them into the shape I like best. You get use to the wax the more you do it so it doesn't really hurt as much as you think after awhile. Also a lot of guys get theirs waxed as well.

• If you want it and can afford it, why not. The satisfaction rates are really solid, too.

But 5 looks good, imo.

• Hair remove eyebrows and replant them good idea or no?

good idea if you'll look better with the transplant

• if it can be done with plucking-it's okay. if you have to ''plant'' your eyebrows-it's not worth it. also-are you a model or something? you're a ''bit'' high-maintenance

• it can't be done by plucking.. it doesn't look right.

if I wanted to be yeah .. I am only willing to model for Armani exchange and I can't get in there Other companies are stupid and I don't want to model for them

• I think 5 looks better than 1. :B

I wouldn't do it, though, it sounds painful. I'm happy being a number 11. :)

• Why don't you just tattoo them on?.

What Guys Said 0