What are some things about your body/mind you wish you can change?

We all have imperfections or insecurities, so lets hear it. Nothing to be ashamed of, its what makes us human. I would say for me I wish I was a bit taller, better looking and wish I had hazel eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Psychically: If I had blue eyes (I have brown...bleh), I was skinny, I had straight hair, I was shorter, my lips were smaller, my eyelashes weren't as long, could get rid of my tan lines, my boobs could be the same size, my butt was smaller, smaller feet, my nose, my teeth, my ears could be closer to my head, my smile would be less crooked, my scars, my charlie brown cheeks, and my speech impediment.

Personality: Could stand up for myself, I have a habit of bottling everything up inside until I explode, I was more outgoing, more confident, more intelligent (Slightly above average intelligence, just wish I could be like genius level), funnier, that I could get over some of my fears (they're kinda debilitating ), wish I wasn't didn't care so much what people think, my anxiety attacks (ended up having to quit school), wasn't such a perfectionist, wasn't so awkward, and wasn't afraid of failing (every time I do, I give up on whatever I was doing). I have a habit of taking people's emotions and putting them on me, so I wish I could change that.

I'm working on it though.

What Girls Said 23

• looks: my hair has a mind of its own, some days its good some days I don't even want to leave the house, also anything involving moisture or water I can just forget about my hair looking good, so I wish I had less crazy hair, pin straight would be nice, or a light wave, but consistently that way. next. I have thin skin and so sometimes it looks weird and blotchy/vainy especially on the backs of my arms.. next, I have a wide back and I fear it will get wider with age, like my mom's extra wide back. I have a dent in one of my butt cheeks, it would be nice if it were perfect but sometimes I like my imperfections so, idk, it doesn't have to go..lol I also have flint stone feet, they are size 10 and really wide. I also wish I had longer legs and perkier boobs

personality: I wish I was less critical of myself (as you can see above) lol and be grateful that I have arms and legs and good health:)

I also wish I could stop being so ..weird and scared and thinking too much and judgmental and just breathe and not care, just let things be, and have the strength to defend myself and not let other people bring me down. I wish I had more confidence to pursue my dreams and that's all.

• Physically:

- I want to be thinner (working on it already -- down about 10 pounds!)

- I wish my features were different (can't fix this -- not into that plastic surgery thing lol)

- Would have loved to be lighter colored (can't fix this -- see above reason lol)

- wish I had straight hair! I have to straighten mine every time I feel like wearing it straight.

my natural hair is like curly fries lol you pull and it springs back up (it's like spirally) -- so hard to handle -- tangles like a wild woman when I wake up in the mornings lol then again people pay expensive money at the parlor to make their hair like mine.. I just have to walk out of the shower and let it dry naturally :D

Personality:

- I wish I didn't get hurt so easily when people are mean to me -- I literally like get absolutely hurt

- I loose my temper easily if I'm pushed

- I don't want to care about people so much; I care WAY too much for people and go out of the way to help them -- this usually bites my ass when people start pushing me around and taking me for granted. I've quit helping so much as I used to (if I feel people are pushing now - I just say no) but I still care too much. Damn my conscious to hell! Makes me feel bad if I'm not nice lol

- Wish I could loosen up more, always worrying about what people think, blah lol (working on not caring -- see above lol)

• My brothers are incredibly gorgeous but genetics hates me and stuck me with every single bad quality of my parents. Wish I had a straight nose, visible-finer cheek bones, longer hair, better teeth, no acne, taller, and straight legs.

For the mind, I wish I wasn't so indecisive, I didn't just hope for things to happen without putting any effort into it, how I give up half way through, I'm not confident, I'm socially awkward, my grades are very average, and I don't know what to do with my life.

But, I have to be content with who I am because (yadda yadda) 'if I'm not who will?'.

• Heeyyy I have hazel eyes ;) lol. For me, it would be my body weight. even though I'm not overweight or too skinny, I would love to be toned and I'm accomplishing this by working out at the gym :D My other thing would be my gap. Everybody thinks its cute but I don't llike it. My other thing would be my sensitivity for guys and I also trust people right away and that's not good at all. Oh and my weird habits. Ex: I crack my knuckles, neck, back, fingers, ankle and toes. bleh

• umm I don't know about physically I'm pretty content it would be nice if I had light eyes who doesn't like light eyes lol but I think my biggest thing that I hate about myself is that I'm so indecisive...like whether it be clothes or my career. it gets to me sometimes and its gets annoying I just try to make the best choice but that makes me think too hard I hate it.

• Physically:

shorter (but I'm divided on this)

Smaller boobs

I have a weird birthmark on the side of my boob that I hate

my ears are also freakishly small

other random crap, let's not get into it

Personality:

I'm too shy/socially anxious

Be more sensitive

I'm working on the things I CAN change :)

• Aww don't worry bout being tall, most guys would prefer that, I for one don't mind. Second the other stuff isn't that much of a big deal. The personality part, just takes time to adjust and change yourself =).

• awwww lol, I wish I was 6'1 or 6"

• Naww, you're fine :)

• well not much actually

-I wish my nose was straight.

-I wish I had straight hair with volume.

-and if I was 5"3 and had had the oportunity to train when I was little, I might have been able to be a gymnast.

• Physically I wish I was taller. mentally I wish I wasn't so hard on myself. I'm litterly my worst critic, I never think anything I do is that good /:

• aww well we all judge ourselves harshly because we rarely build ourselves up. Don't be so hard on yourself, your probably a good person =)

• body ,my thighs ,shoulders ,arms ,breasts make me look like a mother but I guess most men like bigger ones so I try to get over it lol

mind, I would like it to rest for sometime ,insecurities and madness, intelligence because its a curse more than a bless

• Hmm I wish I wasn't so shy, and had great hair;D lol.

• I wish I was more sympathetic.

• I wish I didn't have social anxiety, but I'm working on that.

I also wish I was in better shape, but I'm working on that, too.

Everything else I'm content with.

• First, I want to change the shape of my butt. My butt is huge and draws attention to me and I don't like attention. Secondly, my want to change my boobies. My boobies are too huge to say that they are a C cup.

• Oh , well I don't know if there is anyway without resorting to surgery. =/ sorry.

• i wish I was pretty so I could stop being over-looked and always "friendzoned" also I am not a fan of my nose

• My nose, more bigger perkier butt, skinnier, more toned arms, I wish my face wasn't prone to bloating :(((

• I wish for better teeth and smaller height...and better eyes...and nose too.

I wish I was also free spirited not so afriad.

• nose, skinnier, taller. scars, and overjet?

• if you got taller, what will all the short girls do?

• this is probalby a typical girl answer, but bigger boobs please

• i have a scar that looks like a belly button from my stomach tube. it is a blessing and a curse. it ruins swimsuits and such. but its what saved my life (brain tumor)

• I hate my legs! Haha.

They're skinny.. and ew!

I eat heaps too.

I might not ever be able to change them tho

as its probably my body shape :/

But, I'm still growing and developing...

So I guess I'll just have to wait see into my 20s or something

• Physical:

My NOSE! I have a gross australian nose; It sticks out to far and it's not straight. I have always wanted to get a nose job since 6th grade.

Flat stomach! I used to have it when I was smaller.

Personality:

I'm way too shy, and when I try to be outgoing I make the situation awkward so I feel the besting thing is to keep my mouth shut.

I day dream too much!

I am unaware of the facial expressions I give off. I could be giving dirty looks when I am not trying to.

• No annoying little bump in my nose

Boobs slightly smaller

I wish my thighs were a few inches longer and a little bit smaller.

Slightly tanner complexion

I wish I was a bit more outgoing and aggressive in nature

I'm by no means stupid and I'm quite above average but I could always use more intelligence and I wish I was better at logic and math, my weak points.

I wish my metabolism was faster so I could eat whatever I want

Though this makes people think of their weak points everyone shoudl think of their positive assets too and remember there is plenty to love about yourself and that everyone has imperfections!

• Couldn't of said it any better =) , good luck improving yourself.

• Thanks well there is plenty I like I actually love myself a lot and have plenty of positives this post just asked for the less positive parts :P

• yeah I hear you =)

What Guys Said 7

• i wish I didn't have a baby face. it makes me look so young. I was playing basketball earlier this week and the guys on the court said I looked like I was 15 (im 22). I know people always say its a good thing and its great to look like you're 21 when your 30, but I just want to fit in, because I never have. when I'm 40 and all my friends I grew up with are 40, I don't want to look different from them, I want to look the same age. I don't want to be the odd man out...

i also wish I could grow a decent beard, just so I have the option. I can grow a mustache but the rest of my facial hair has to be clean cut because its not pretty haha.

mentally, I wish I had a killer instinct. not all the time though, just something I can control and switch on/off. I'm too passive a lot of times.. sometimes when I'm playing basketball I know I need to turn it on and take over the game but I'm too passive to do it. its also why I don't want to be a stock broker/politician/business man, because you need to be fierce and willing to step over others to increase your bottom line, and I know I don't have that in me...

• I would love to lose like 20 pounds. I'm working on it though.

• Mentally I wish I was more open and comfortable with my feelings.

Physically... um... huh... I guess.. I wish my nose was a little smaller? I also have this random tiny patch of brown skin on my back that I've had forever which looks weird because I'm pretty pale so I wish that was gone. Eh we all have imperfections.

Our flaws make us beautiful!

• the thing is, we all wish we could change things, but we can't. I respect that you, phoenix were just posing a hypothetical scenario, but the thing that I have only recently realized is, wishes don't come true. We, as individuals, have to go out and try to use what we have and what we can to the best of our advantage, and through that, I think that is the way to achieve all we can.

• just socially- I always say stupid things or do stupid things that restrict me from making new friends or meeting girls-.-

• I wish I wasn't such a p**** when it comes to taking it to the next level with girls.

• body: look more masculine in the face

mind: some of the black guy swag.