I look skinnier than I am? Guys?

Im not fat or anything but I want to lose weight. But I don't look like I need too at all. People say I'm skinny but because of what the scale says I don't feel like it. I look about 20 pounds less than what I actually am... also do guys care about what you weigh as long as you don't look fat? & do guys care about what jean size you are?

I don't really want to say my size but I really don't look my size at all. I look so much skinnier.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. guys don't know women's sizes because the system itself makes no sense and varies so much from brand to brand that you can't really rely on it at all.

2. if you weigh more than what you look like then it's a pretty safe bet that a lot of your weight is muscle, and that's attractive.

• How the hell can we answer that question if you don't have a picture? If you look skinnier than your weight that's a good thing right? I don't see anything bad about that.

• I was asking if you care about jean size and all that crap. you don't need a picture for that. all the other stuff was just for extra detail.

• Ok so I guess the only thing I can say is that if you look thinner than your weight and you are still healthy than its just a positive. If other people think you look fitter than you are it can't be a bad thing.

• yeah I guess that's true. I just wanted to know what guys thought. thanks.

What Girls Said 0