What do you think about the preppy look on guys?

Im about to start college and I want to dress mature but at the same time, I want to look like a guy that knows how to have a good time. Anywho, how would this look? Any solid colored dress shirt (top two buttons undone) + Sweater Vests/V-Neck Sweater with dark jeans and sneakers.

Sounds good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It gives off the impression that you care about what you look like and that you're a clean kept person which is always a turn on.

What Girls Said 6

• It's OK. Not my favorite, but not the worst.

• so what would be your favorite? pointers would help (:

• ohh when you said indie look, I'm picturing a guy with a short sleeve- Hawaiian dress shirt and shorts. or did you mean somethign else

• Lol, no, this is what I meant: link

link

link

• Depends on the guy. Some can pull off that look better than others. Generally speaking, sounds good to me.

• it shows you have class when a guy dresses preppy, it shows you put effort in your look

• awesome! finally an answer that is descriptive rather than "sounds good"

• I don't really like that look, but it's not the worst. It also depends on the guy, some look great, others look...not so much...but I guess if you like the look that's also good. You don't want to dress like something you're not.

• it sounds good

• sounds good :)

What Guys Said 1

• its good man. I did it before. women likes it.

Also Try Neutral Khaki's and a solid polo shirt. (try polo's and khaki's) also buy a good rain jacket. from LL. Bean. you can return it any time if it didn't like up to your expectations. which includes shipping and duties cost.

When it rains... a lot of guys wear crappy stuff. Its good to have a rain jacket that cost no more than 120$.

• ahh, thanks for the advice. I need to be a tad more buffed to wear polos. but I appreciate the rain jacket idea.