What do you think looks good on girls

ok what was the best thing a girl has worn for u? (Boys)

Most Helpful Guy

• One day, my girlfriend wore a mid-length pink& white polka dot dress, that was spaghetti-strap. The dress had average cleavage.

What mad the dress so damn hot...was how fitted it was to her body. I was able to see EVERY curve in her shapely body. Her hips, shoulders, booty, legs, in fact all of her, looked so delicious in that dress. Look'n @ her in that got me so hot. *licks lips*

What Guys Said 11

• Cute non-athletic sneakers or sketchers style boots, boot-cut 'ripped' jeans, a skinny black leather belt, a pinstripe button down shirt (with sleeves folded up to elbows), a small bag with a cross body strap, big hoop earrings (skinny, silver), hair in a messy cute bun, and a stylish beret hat. Something like that, that's my favorite style for girls. ^_^

• I like the hippy look -- floaty, thin clothes, anklets and natural fibres. Looks earthy and damned sexy. Plus, it's an easy look to pull off :)

• Casual: Bootcut jeans, Tanktop, TNA is a good brand or Hollister,

Another look: pencil or miniskirt made of fabric, high heels (4 inch).

• Recently this girl I like wore this thin, white low cut sweater thing (I don't know what its called!) that went down to her thighs and panty hose and boots and nothing else. Swear to God I thought it was one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen.

• Clothes :D

Well that too, but what really caught my attention was her hair. It is always straight but she curle it that day and she looked amazing.

• A great big smile hehe or maybe my shirt, booty shorts, tight jeans. lace everything/ nothing

• wen I was dating, it was her birthday suit... j/k it'd havta be wen she was wearing my jerseys, hats, etc

• The dress you Wears..is the Best one...:P

• when I invited her to the military ball, she looked BEUTIFUL, don't know how to describe it

• It's not really *what* she is wearing as much as that it's well put together. It can be hippy-ish, I go for that. I also really like wide necked sweaters, or a dress that shows shoulders and tight jeans or leggings. I may be a certain type of guy but I really like shoulders and ankles being the things that are uncovered. Tennis shoes are a real turn-off. But really, if your outfit is put together like you take care of yourself, I think any guy will go for it, whatever it is.

• I think this all depends on the age group. but I guess this looks good on all ages. at least for me. something not too complex. simple, clean, and catchy would be a good word. like the picture you have on your profile. ! Or a nice business suit is definately a plus.

What Girls Said 1

• -cough- I'm not a guy, but. NOTHING? :D

• Nyc answer. totally with you on that :-)

• That's the best answer!

• Well, I agree with the answer BUT, (and unless your a nudist) we don't live in that kind of society... which is good and bad... what girls (and some guys) can do...is wear next to nothing though...notice I said can....not should. though I love it when they do (skirts, tight jeans, low cut shirts), its really best when she's just dressed casually, like sweats etc.... my thought is the more skin shown the better (at least for girls)...but we all know its never actually "possible" to do that