Am I the only person bothered by this image of a small kid with make up on?

this is my friend's little sister. she is 4 years old: link

in this picture she is in the process of straightening her hair. she is wearing eyeliner. her clothing is from abercrombie kids.

this is how she is every single day.

am I the only one who finds this kinda sick and thinks the parents need to be slapped? mostly my friend's step-mom (mother of the little girl) who actually buys her $20 eyeliner, $70 tops, and $150 hair tools.

Most Helpful Guy

• It a little creepy for a parents to dress a little girl that way and spend that much money on hear. The step mom is a little out there for me. I think that making a little girl look like that is just setting her up for some pervert, that look at that think to him self what if and you know the rest. I would never ever dress my little girl like that I not the best way to razz a little to make her look older that she real is,and you are right they need to stop and think about what they are doing.

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, not really, the amount of money spent on a child doesn't bother me. What bothers me is murdering the childhood of that child. I was watching Tom Cruise and his daughter the other day on TV. The poor girl is already involved in the whole Hollywood phony thing and she's like 5 or 6. She was wearing heels, make-up, etc... in every single picture. This, in my opinion, is a crime, and the parents should never be forgiven for it.

• Its sad, kids should be allowed to be kids, that entails running around having fun and getting dirty, not being in cloths taken from older generations and wearing make up. It just brings the new generation of kids up to believe that image is all that matters in life, and its just asking for narcissistic tendencies later on in kids as they grow up.

• Lol, nah. People do this for pageants and sh*t anyway, it doesn't really matter I don't think, how you dress your child. I mean its not how I'd raise my little girl but I can't see it having any psychological effects, and the girl looks like she enjoys it.

• It is pretty crazy though, I mean I live next to a four year old girl and its impossible to imagine her being into this

• no, you're not the only one

i think it's disgusting when little kids dress like teenagers, they have to be innocent and dress like kids, they shouldn't rush things

• Yeah I kind of seeing this as a byproduct of the child pageant shows on television, it programs into kids these are the things they need to worry about.

• it's sad

• It is very disturbing to me. A four year old should not be dressed like an adult. I would guarantee the kid will have issues later in life. That is why I don't like pageants. Plus it makes her look better for a predator.

What Girls Said 7

• I am more than five times older than this girl and I wear less makeup than that.

I shudder at the thought of what she'll look like-- and worse, act like-- ten years from now.

• Little girls should be treated like little girls, not dress up dolls :(

• I hate that sh*t. Little kids should be little kids, not dressed up like older girls. They make them to look like adults, not a good thing.

• It makes me want to vom.

• Straightening her hair from age 4? She's going to have hair like straw when she gets older.

• no, I don't like it either.

• That's very sad. Kids should be kids. They should play in the mud, dress in comfy clothes, and not worry about their hair. Shame on the mother for allowing her to dress like that, especially on a day to day basis.