What do you think of girls with a lot of facial hair?

i walked into the corner shop this morning , the shopkeeper is usually a guy called Ahmed , but today it was a girl , well she had some features of a girl she looked decent but she had a hell of a lot of facial hair , moustache and all and it was quite thick , she does have nice hair ( on the head) and its quite thick but her face is matching up a lot with that , I was quite shocked how a pretty girl could just let herself be that hairy , I really wanted to ask her but I t sounds rude so I decided not to

so what do you think of girls that have a lot of facial hair?

would you advise the person to get rid of it ? or just stare in shock ?!

btw I just found out that its nothing to do with her religion , she just doesn't care about the way she looks :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I could lend her my razor

What Guys Said 11

• I personally am not attracted to women with a lot of facial hair, makes me think of her as a guy sorry. Being facially well groomed is a bit of western beauty thoughts.

Your description of her sounds middle eastern especially hearing the usual guys name is Ahmed, a lot of those women tend to be hairy, but many of them do shave, well at least the ones here I know of.

• im from the middle east and I'm not hairy .. :S

the guys from pakistan - asia

its true that some cultures and certain ethnic groups have more hair than average .. but you didn't see what I'm talking about , I'm talking a very thick moustache with bristly hair , quite abnormal :/

• Distracting is what it is.

When you should look people in the eye but find yourself looking at her top lip, then we have a problem.

Leave a discrete note on the counter. That might be the best solution.

• :D id feel bad , I was thinking of talking to her and inviting her to the hairdressers

• no , its nothing to do with religion , I'm Muslim and so is she and its not forbidden that hair should be removed its actually meant to be removed every week or so .. she's just the type that doesn't care , ( I had a chat with the shopkeeper :D) she thinks that guys won't look at her both ways :S

• Ask her to the hairdressers, and find a guy friend that supports your views that she's pretty. She might just be not be confident in her appearance.

• gross..and a deal breaker. I met someone online once who looked good in her pics but when I met her in person she looked like she had just rolled out of bed and had a bit of mustache fuzz...ugghh... coo personality and decent looks but I could hardly look her in the face.

• Wow all of you are being really shallow can't we all try to see past the physical aspects of a person and see them for their inner beauty? This is how men are suppose to look like with a full beard, hairy back, legs, chest and stomach.How vain must you all be? Come on!

• well , naturally girls pay attention to themselves , if you like hairy girls then that's your taste but being hairy can also result in being dirty for example someone who doesn't shave their armpits and it grows and they don't wash themselves they can get infections and swelling , I'm not exaggerating the whole topic but just making a little effort doesn't hurt , at least look acceptable , I don't think you walk around without a bath with a patchy beard and tangled hair if so you are very unique :)

• I guess I misread the subject it must be a trend :)

• Im glad you didn't ask her about the hair on her face girlygirl1 ;-). I'd bet she would of taken that badly ya know.

Was it really that bad hun?

Regards,

Paul

• disgusting! I would never accept a girl with facial hair

• Yeah, that's a big turn off for sure...

• fixable

• meh...

• time to shave! ;D

• Not attractive, but of course, you can always get rid of it. (laser...)

What Girls Said 16

• I'd be way too p**** to say anything. I have discovered through extensive research that it is a requirement for all middle aged female librarians to be able to grow facial hair. You will always be able to pick out the chief librarian as hers will be the thickest of all and have the remains of her lunch lightly decorating it. They are also bitter and moody.

• I would hate to be her. Some people are just more hairy than others but if I was her I'd definitely get it waxed.

• Honestly, I don't think you should "stare in shock" or say anything to her. She obviously knows she has a lot facial hair, but it's her business what she does to her body. If she wants to have facial hair, it's none of your business.

• Personally I don't like hair on myself so I remove it, apart from my scalp lol and I'm thinking of having laser hair removal. I do sympathise with girls with dark hair though especially if its a lot of it, it can be hard to remove without shaving which means you have to do it every day etc. My hair is pretty dark but thankfully its not too much so its alright to manage x

• just pretend I didn't see anything...maybe it's part of her religion

• Why is everybody downing my answer?

• @update: again, I wouldn't really care... I would be scared that if I mentioned something about her hair, she would somehow be offended...Maybe you xould try being friends with her and subtly mention that after you guys are aquainted well so that it doesn't come off awkward...

• thats what I was thinking of .. what's with the -3 :S

• Ha ha I know what you mean, I try to act civil, but find that most of the time I'm staring at it lol I probably wouldn't have the guts to tell the girl to be honest :)

• i think to myself "poor thing"

• I feel their pain so I'm not quick to judge

• just stare in shock aha.

• She could not even be trying to attract males, most guys don't like it but she could be a lesbian so it wouldn't matter to her.

• I would think she missed a spot

• Ay dios mio!

• Totally gross and unacceptable

• i wouldn't stare who wuld want to? also I don't wanna put anyone is more misery than they already are I just ignore and let everyone blend into the crowd, I only look at positive things, we like what we see! there's this overweight obese guy in one of my classes and I feel so bad for him and wish I could do something to help him lose weight but I cant, and I don't stare at him or make funny looks at all I just treat him a normal person like everyone else I think he appreciates it as well!

as for facial hair, some people have hormone disorders women still have a small level of testosterone in their body estrogen being the majority but sometimes things happen in your body can be genetics and you end up producing more testosterone than normal which causes facial hair growth deep voice etc like men have.

u should give her credit for going to the barber shop and doing something about it!

• I would giggle like this hehehehehehe :D hehehehehehe and then have a shot of vodka because I'm hardcore :) I can't even remember what the question was...

• Hahahah now I have a manic giggle stuck in my head.

• Coz its awesome hehehehehehe more people's joule laugh like that hehehehehe I should start a club :D

• as long as it is not hurting anyone then I wouldn't say anything to them. If they were my friend and ask me my opinion on it then I would tell them that they would look much prettier with it gone. I usually use a small hair removing razor to get rid of my tiny hair on my upper lip. Other than that I also shave my pubic hair (so that it doesn't get all sweaty and sticky to my underwear), my legs and my arm pit. I think it just is so that my arm pits are not sweaty and smelly and also my legs do not scratch my stockings.