Can average looking guys still be attractive?

I know this sounds like a stupid question. If you're only average looking then of course you won't be as attractive as a good looking person. But can an average looking person still be attractive physically in their own way?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they can be attractive because girls often find a guy more attractive if they like his personality.

It's not that he's physically attractive but that they feel more attracted to him.

0|1
    0|0
    • too funny

• It's true lots of girls I know think their boyfriend is just average or in some cases ugly.

They find him more attractive based on his personality but it diesn't change how physically attractive they find him.

* Girls I know my girl friends don't have average/ugly bfs

What Girls Said 11

• To tell you the truth, most guys are average, and I usually fall for average guys. Average guys can be attractive but what is being attractive if the definition is different to every person.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes an average looking guy can still be attractive. the way I look at thing s are thaaat I can find something attractive about every guy. wiether its his eyes smile or something else I can always find something good about someone . like for example that guy doesn't have the prettiest face but he has nice arms...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it depends on the person. Not everyone is going to think you're average, some people may think you're good-looking, or on the flipside, ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • *sigh*

Yes. Perfect guys are boring for me. I like flaws. I'd pick flaws over perfection ANY HOUR OF ANY DAY IN ANY MOOD DURING ANY TIME OF THE MONTH.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Men just have to be funny, confident, and smart, and girls wil go head over heels for a guy.

0|2
    0|0
    • man this made me lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think average guys are more attractive, because they're usually more down to earth than the "Beautiful" men.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well all have preferences...and my answer is YES.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Especially with intelligence charm a good personality and a sense of humor. I've seen this often.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yep. To quote Mark Twain, "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are very rich

0|0
    0|0