Which type of hot do you prefer?

there's the sensual hot where she stops guys in their tracks and when you look at her you're thinking of all the things you'd do to her and probably the things she'd do to you.

see scarlett h ttp://hotbollywoodactressphotos.c om/Images/scarlett%20johnson6.j pg

then there's the cute hot where you love to watch her smile and when you look at her you're thinking of how good your babies would look

see joanna h ttp://w ww.hotsportswives.c om/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/joanna-garcia-thehollywoodgossipdotcom.j pg

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are the un-spaced links, just to make lives easier:

Scarlett - link

Joanna - link

To answer the question, I love cute. Sensual makes me stop and say "wow, she's hot!" Cute makes me think about her for days after, getting that stupid little twelve year-old blushing grin every time I do. Overall, I prefer the latter.

What Guys Said 10

• Attraction wise I prefer the more sensual looking girl like scarlett. Girls with full figures who are beautiful like that are the type that would make me take a second look. Unfortunately I think these types of women are more intimidating and would be harder to approach. The cute, innocent, sweet looking girl is still really attractive and not as intimidating.

• This one's not even CLOSE. Scarlett!

• Cute hot all the way. But "joanna" isn't really cute. She's more hot (or as you call it, "sensual hot"). Sensual hot to me feels like there's less meaning to it than cute hot... cute hot is more like it's for a relationship :)

• The woman on the second link really isn't cute. Can you pick someone else?

• I'm more into the innocent type of hot... Like Jena Malone in Donnie Darko

• i'm gonna say the second one

• Get to level 4 already. lol I like the second one a lot more. Bad picture of Scarlett though.

• Hot, but not so hot that I don't want to talk to her, haha.

• Scarlett does nothing for me. Joanna on the other hand is a cutie pie.

• cute hot. can't think about bed all day. xD

What Girls Said 1

• Scarlett link

Joanna link

Scarlett because you can think sexy thoughts based on her body & think of how good the babies will look based on your feelings for her