Should I throw away his clothes and shoes?

We broke up about two weeks ago. He was living with me.. didn't pay his part of rent or anything.. He has not been back or answer my calls to come get his stuff. Not cheap stuff either. At least 10 pairs of sneakers and so many shirts, jeans, under clothes and all. It would really help for

Your advice

Most Helpful Girl

• If he fails to get in contact with you, and he stole the money then sell his stuff. and use the money for rent or do some shopping. if he gets pissed over the clothes take him to court. the cost of clothes must be less then your car. and you'll come out ahead. but that's only if he still doesn't get in contact with you. tell him what your going to do in a message then do it. if he doesn't come get his sh*t and give you your money that's his fault.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't answer why he's not answering you and picking up his things; that seems silly. But if you did throw out his expensive things, he may try to get revenge on you. If you know where he's at right now you might annonomously drop all his things off and never go back.

• its illegal to throw his stuff out... you would have to pay for all of it if it got stolen or damaged so id say no

• Oh I forgot to mention,dont have a car he was suppose to sell it for me,.never even came bak with thr money from the car..if I had wheels I would drop them off. . And who does things like that anyway we been together 2 yrs...

• you could sue him for stealing the car if its in your name...

• I suppose you can have a good friend of yours, who own a

car, do it for you as a special favor. That way it will also take away any risks you have running into him if you two are no longer talking.

What Girls Said 4

• I would just put everything in a box and put it outside your door and tell him he has 24 hours to pick up his stuff. If not, then throw it away. You gave him plenty of chances to go get it, but he won't so why doesn't it matter. Obviously, they're not important to him or else he would.

Or you can bring it to him and drop it off or mail or have someone he knows take it to him...

If it was me, I would sell it...since it wasn't paying for any of the bills...

• dont throw it out , try and see him f2f and tell him to get his sh!t out the house

• put everything in a box and put it away.so when he does decide to come get his sh*tt you will have it right there and tell him here now leave me the F*ck alone!:)

• Count to 60. Maybe 100. If he doesn't call for them, toss every shred of junk you've got.

JD: Riding Solo

link