Is a good girl attractive?

you always seem to hear about how attractive a rebel is, but what about a good girl? pretty, sweet and quite innocent - have these gone out of fashion or do guys just not find them as interesting to talk about?

thankyou everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys that just want sex and not relationship, like bad girls. Guys that want a relationship, want a good girl. Don't change who you are, just for some guy. There is an over abundance of bad girls, that men have little, or no respect for. What we need, are more good girls.

What Guys Said 9

• Good girls are attractive if they're good-looking, and have cute personalities... That's the best kind of girl! Long-term relationship material...

But truth be told, good girls are the kind of girls that intimidate guys, and make them most nervous, so making a move is really difficult. :)

• lol. no they havent. they are in fashion- in some circles of guys, but they are declining xD.

thing with the good girls, guys think they have to put in a lot of effort with them, and the more shallow guys don't like em.

• Rebels teenagers are idiots in my opinion.

I like good girls.

• It's only negative to be good if you're a guy. If you're good looking and a good girl, you'll still get tons of attention.

• Heck yes! That all I go after. They are wifey material

• I find introversion an attractive trait, if that's what you're wondering about.

• yes, people who can suppress their physical desires are hard to come by, especially in most girls.

• I still see them attractive. They make you work harder to get what you want, but when you get it, its definitely worth it! :D

• Good girls are less accessible. Men know that it is much more difficult to conquer you that is why they choose an easier way - bad girls! Keep it up girl!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

Guys like to turn good girls into bad girls or they like to get a good girl after they are finished with the bad girls.

• No guy wants to turn a good girl bad, unless he's a bad boy himself... In other words, only guys that aren't worth it in the first place. At the end of the day, every guy likes/wants a good girl, provided that she's attractive.

• " At the end of the day, every guy likes/wants a good girl, provided that she's attractive."

Which is why I put or they like to get a good girl after they are finished with the bad girls.

At the end of the day when most guys finish having their fun they want a good girl.

• Guys love turning good girls into bad ones, seeing that innocence die out and turning you into a sex addict.

• I'm a good girl and I get attention(most of the time). So don't change who you are,k?:)