Looks or personality?

Hello I'm a male who is a Gemini so I have a quite a witty way of communicating to women. But I was just thinking would women prefer men to look basic but have an excellent personality or to look fit and have a basic personality? I'm looking for both sexes to give there opinion to see if men and women have different thoughts of what women look for in men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he could look fit and have an excellent personality that would be ideal. Guys usually tell me that I have both so I'd love to find a guy with both as well.

• P.S. I'm a gemini too =) Love the witty communication

• Haha you must have a good personality then :)

What Girls Said 5

• Well I always say Looks attract, personality keeps :)

• a great personality = ftw :)

• I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you find attractive, may be completely different from what someone else might think is attractive.

PERSONALITY is most of my attraction. He could be the hottest looking guy in the room, but if he treats me with disrespect...he all of the sudden looks like the ugliest guy in the room.

If I think a guy is a sweetheart...it makes me like all of their quarks. Maybe he has an amazing body, but has a big nose. Because he is such a gentlemen, his nose is all of the sudden the cutest thing in the world.

In the end, just be you.

• personality is more important :D

• a man with an excellent personality would look the most gorgeous in eyes of the girl who wants him

What Guys Said 2

• Is it too difficult to have both?

It really depends on the strength of each feature. If the guy is built, he will certainly attract more attention, but I don't often see guys like this end up in a long term relationship unless they have a good personality. They may get a lot of traffic, but none that plans on staying very long.

Girls are pretty honest when they say personality matters more. I've seen some guys who looked much less appealing than "basic," but their amazing personalities allowed them to marry amazing women.

• Looks = 5

Personality = 10

So personality outweighs looks for me for sure