The one thing you would never be caught dead wearing?

I was talking to someone online the other day about the way I dress and why I like what I like, and he asked me why I don't wear 'normal' clothes. Now, to me, that's a silly question. I DO wear normal clothing, thank you very much. However, I refuse to wear (besides for bed) t-shirts by themselves, tank tops by themselves or anything of that nature. I like to be covered, for very specific reasons, that's all there is to it.

So now, thinking about it, I'm curious what other people refuse to wear (especially things that are considered 'normal') and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 13

• Uggs, jeans that aren't skinny jeans (jeans with flare bottoms, bell bottoms, etc.). I'm the same way about tank tops, unless I'm around the house then I won't wear one if I don't have a cardigan or sweater over it.

• I would never wear Ugg boots, ponchos, or matching velour track suits.

I wore all of those in middle school. What the hell was I thinking?

• i think what you wear is normal :)

everyone thinks that what they do and wear I snormal

when I go shopping and see some people wear long cloaks and blue hair i, they do attract attention but in their own eyes they think they're normal and were not , I guess we just have to respect what people wear :)

• Anything with Skulls on it,(not into it) a logo t-shirt with the brand written in big letters across it(I'm not a walking billboard), Uggs(just don't like them),and a super short low cut dress..(I like to stay modest)

• I think what you wear is normal, and I would wear practically anything

• Anything with a dumb slogan or bad joke on it.

• UGGs eugh :s they scare me. I don't like em, but I don't mind other people wearing them :) it's just not me

• Yeah, I get that.

As long as it isn't forced upon me, to each his own :)

• A leopard print thong that two sizes too small lol

• I would never wear clothes, duh;)- but actually harem pants ( I think that's the word)

• no super skinny jeans, won't wear them. ever.

• Yeah, I don't quite get those, myself.

Might as well wear leggings. But meh, each to his own.

• Leggings as pants.

• A maxi dress. I think they're polyester abominations or fashion.

• I refuse to wear anything provocative or too slutty.