Which boots look better?

link

link

link

what do you think ? my brothers getting me a pair for my birthday :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Number three, the first looks too much like you might have a matching white poodle with a white fur jacket and a huge white purse bag, like all, high class, snotty. The second makes you look like a dominatrix and the third is more conservative. So the third.

• Wow those last two are expensive. I might go for the 1st one just because of the price. Its not that different than the other two.

• my brothers paying ;)

let him spend , its not cheap being his sister :D

• Donna’ stamped leather boots

• the last pair are the most realistic but...i like the first pair

What Girls Said 9

• The first ones because they look more versatile and you can wear them anywhere. The last pair is cute but I think it would make an outfit look too dressy.

• The prices of the last two almost made me fall over lol. I'd pick the first since they're still cute and more affordable.

• 3rd-not a fan of 1 and 2 are too fancy to really wear imho- they wouldn't exactly work with a dress, and you probably wouldn't wear those with jeans.

• lol , theyre meant to go with jeans , but maybe your not into fashion much so that's why :S

link

• haha no I'm more into clothes people actually wear to school work etc.

• i like the first and last pair :)

• I like the first pair best.

• I like the first ones the best (: ha ha very cute.

• i love the last ones but their too dresssy, so I'd go with the first pair then.

• the first link is my fav

• I like the first and the last one :D