link

link

link

what do you think ? my brothers getting me a pair for my birthday :D

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Number three, the first looks too much like you might have a matching white poodle with a white fur jacket and a huge white purse bag, like all, high class, snotty. The second makes you look like a dominatrix and the third is more conservative. So the third.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow those last two are expensive. I might go for the 1st one just because of the price. Its not that different than the other two.

0|0
    0|0
    • my brothers paying ;)

let him spend , its not cheap being his sister :D

• Donna’ stamped leather boots

0|0
    0|0
  • the last pair are the most realistic but...i like the first pair

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• The first ones because they look more versatile and you can wear them anywhere. The last pair is cute but I think it would make an outfit look too dressy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The prices of the last two almost made me fall over lol. I'd pick the first since they're still cute and more affordable.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd-not a fan of 1 and 2 are too fancy to really wear imho- they wouldn't exactly work with a dress, and you probably wouldn't wear those with jeans.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol , theyre meant to go with jeans , but maybe your not into fashion much so that's why :S

link

• haha no I'm more into clothes people actually wear to school work etc.

• i like the first and last pair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first pair best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first ones the best (: ha ha very cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love the last ones but their too dresssy, so I'd go with the first pair then.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first link is my fav

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the first and the last one :D

0|0
    0|0