What do you think of guys who use hair gel?

I hav short hair and if I don't use hair gel my hair just looks like I don't take care of it, it's just a ugly fluffy mess, so I use some hair gel to control it to shape it the way I like it, it is just spiked up in the front and flat in the back. Do girls like that or not?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd much rather have a guy who uses hair gel than one who has hair that looks a mess.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really like the look or feel of gelled hair, personally. I prefer hair to be soft, so I can touch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer gelled hair than messy hair but I've seen m boyfriend when he wakes up in the morning, I don't mind, I just giggle and he asks if I'm laughing at him lol. but between the two I prefer gelled hair

0|0
    0|0
  • meh- gel is fine, but I HATE that crunchy feeling it leaves. Though I'm sure there's products that prevent that AND work like gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just like, I love.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair gel only bothers me if it makes a guy's hair stiff or greasy. I like soft hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • soft hair is the best , to play with lol

but if it looks better with gel then why not :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Its way common over here, it can be really cute on some guys =] I think its quite stylish but again, very common, so not very original. Its a prettyboy thing though, here, or a type of prettyboy, we call 'em 'spiceboys'.

0|1
    0|0
  • SEXAY ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it isn't sculpted like a work of art, looks nice, yes

0|0
    0|0