Mini skirts? Thumbs up or down?

girls, and Guys opinion too - mini skirts seem to be fashionable where I live, but sometimes when too short they look a bit slutty, then a black mini skirt and down to the knees might be classy.

what do you think? Good for casual or a night out?

no no no, I guess I 'm not sure what kind of skirt you would call this, but I was thinking more of a tight skirt, you know, without any flare or spin.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how mini you mean.

These (which are actually micro minis) look slutty IMO-- link

link

An actual mini skirt link is fine.

• whoa just got a face full of bum lol

• My opinion has nothing to do with p*rn actresses. In fact, I've never knowingly seen a picture of a p*rn actress. I think the skirts are immodest and not appropriate for public. That's all.

• then you should really look at one some day...and that's why they get classified as slutty...otherwise they wouldnt...(remember, only women do this, not men)

What Guys Said 2

• i think its okay for a night out, it can definitively look sexy

• How small does it have to be to be considered mini? lol

• they say like 2" above the knee...but that's still pretty modest..as opposed to what some women wear..(attention whores)

• 2" is good to wear almost anywhere. I would say like 4"-6" is the max before it's like wtf why even bother wearing the skirt.

• (attention whores)

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on what you consider to be a mini skirt. I think anything that shows your underwear or makes you sit down a certain way or constantly pull down your skirt because things may show is too short. Other than that, a cute skirt is always a nice thing to wear in the summer.

• If you mean like a tube skirt then a big thumbs up from me! They're so versatile; wear them with a pair of black tights and it'll look good to anything, anytime; wear them without tights or with knee socks and they're a bit more daring. I have two black ones that I use almost all the time.

• i think you mean a pencil skirt

link Wrapper

I don't see them as casual, but I guess you could do it if you paired them with the right things.

i think miniskirts are OK as long as they're not TOO short and the shirt covers decently.

• I don't like to wear but I love to see a girl, in a mini skirt with long legs. Stunning!

• Thumbs up

• thumbs up cuz miniskirts and minidresses are all i wear (apart from lolita and hime-kei)

• Thumbs up. I like to wear them.

• good Thumbs up

• I wouldn't wear them but some look cute.