Mini skirts? Thumbs up or down?

girls, and Guys opinion too - mini skirts seem to be fashionable where I live, but sometimes when too short they look a bit slutty, then a black mini skirt and down to the knees might be classy.

what do you think? Good for casual or a night out?

Updates:
no no no, I guess I 'm not sure what kind of skirt you would call this, but I was thinking more of a tight skirt, you know, without any flare or spin.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how mini you mean.

These (which are actually micro minis) look slutty IMO-- link

link

An actual mini skirt link is fine.

0|1
    0|0
    • whoa just got a face full of bum lol

• Show All
    • My opinion has nothing to do with p*rn actresses. In fact, I've never knowingly seen a picture of a p*rn actress. I think the skirts are immodest and not appropriate for public. That's all.

• then you should really look at one some day...and that's why they get classified as slutty...otherwise they wouldnt...(remember, only women do this, not men)

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• i think its okay for a night out, it can definitively look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • How small does it have to be to be considered mini? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • they say like 2" above the knee...but that's still pretty modest..as opposed to what some women wear..(attention whores)

• 2" is good to wear almost anywhere. I would say like 4"-6" is the max before it's like wtf why even bother wearing the skirt.

• (attention whores)

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on what you consider to be a mini skirt. I think anything that shows your underwear or makes you sit down a certain way or constantly pull down your skirt because things may show is too short. Other than that, a cute skirt is always a nice thing to wear in the summer.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you mean like a tube skirt then a big thumbs up from me! They're so versatile; wear them with a pair of black tights and it'll look good to anything, anytime; wear them without tights or with knee socks and they're a bit more daring. I have two black ones that I use almost all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you mean a pencil skirt

link Wrapper

I don't see them as casual, but I guess you could do it if you paired them with the right things.

i think miniskirts are OK as long as they're not TOO short and the shirt covers decently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to wear but I love to see a girl, in a mini skirt with long legs. Stunning!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thumbs up

0|0
    0|0
  • thumbs up cuz miniskirts and minidresses are all i wear (apart from lolita and hime-kei)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thumbs up. I like to wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear them but some look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • good Thumbs up

0|0
    0|0