Beautiful girls make me feel inferior and worthless.

I feel really bad because they're really beautiful and I will never ever geta girl like that. I know that looks aren't everything and they fade with time but I still can't help feeling that way. I'm depressed and on medication. I literally have no self confidence, self esteem or self worth and I don't know what to do. I've tried lifting weights but that didn't help. I also have no real friends to hang out with.

I basically feel worthless and undeserving of a girl and love. The idea of a girl sleeping with me is almost laughable and a joke to me. I have no self worth or self esteem and sometimes I don't even feel human. I failed my exams and will be doing them again.

I've tried everything to be confident and have self esteem but nothing works.

HELP? I don't feel like I deserve anything.

I've tried self help books before and TBH they're not much use

What Girls Said 1

• try reading some self help books on self esteem. Try not to worry so much and try to focus on what is good in your life and being thankful for the things you do have. Try to focus on your future and keep thinking "I think I can I think I can I think I can" and fake it till you make it kind of things. some self help books would probably be like "don't sweat the small stuff in life" and "how to make friends and influence people" or "7 habits of highly effective people" will help you out in your life. good luck

• Tackle your issues one by one. It would be easier to respond if you wrote something about you, what's your personality, interests etc. If you're an introvert like me and hate small talk, start meeting with people you share interests with. That's a good way to find new friends (it takes time, and try not to look desperate) or substitutes. A great girl might show up.

What Guys Said 1

• No man. You feel inferior and worthless on your own. Beautiful women don't make you feel that way. You need to work on your issues (we've all got them) and they have NOTHING to do with girls.