Guys do you like perfume on girls?

Do guys like when a girl walks by and you can smell her perfume?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when a woman smells good, makes them more attractive I find. It's actually the first thing I notice from a person. It's nice to be in the vicinity of a nice smelling lady.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• mmmm nothing is more irresistible, the aroma, the fragrance, if its nice and soothing but yet it smells so good to the point you can taste it, then yes. =), sorry I got a little carried away

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to a point though. Not the way 80 year old women put on a full bottle, but a subtle fresh scent is never going to be a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I was sitting close next to a good friend cos we were all in a car and she had nice perfume on. I could slightly smell her perfume on my hoodie the next day. It reminded me of her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as it smells good & isn't overpowering. Some old ladies wear perfume & you can smell them from a mile away. My girlfriend wears a really nice perfume, unsure what the name of it is though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat. If I can still smell where you've been five minutes after you were there, you need to back way off on that sh*t, as it is annoying and just makes me think you have some sort of disgusting B.O. problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh. I hate perfume that you can smell from distances. if the girl is close then its all good. but if she's like 8 ft away that's overkill.

so if you use the stuff, don't use the whole bottle xD...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys always compliment my perfume :D

It has a clean vanilla scent :)

0|0
    0|0