How would you describe the Twilight Vampire Style?

I really like their style for some reason. They have perfect hair, and a sort of plain but modern look. What do you think?

Twilight haters can keep scrolling.

Please, if you don't like Twilight, don't answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Besides the whole sparkling thing, I agree...it would have been cooler if they had fangs...but they do put an interesting spin on their style...my only problem with Twilight is that Robert Pattison is a horrible actor that ruined the character of Edward Cullen...the books were good

What Guys Said 5

• Dumb

• Twilight has stolen from the boys of the world what it really means to be a vampire. So as a representative of them, thanks girls for ruining another part of boyhood. You all are reeeeal buzzkills :(

• I still think Twilight sucks.

• link

Alucard is better.

• Bubble-gum vampires.

What Girls Said 4

• eye roll

• Pale, pasty N'Sync wanna-bes

• Stop being so narrow-minded and learn to accept other people's views. You should learn to respect the opinions of others even though they may differ from yours.

As for the twilight style, I am not into it.

• so I hate the twilight movies but the books were actually good until people obsessing ruined it. But I do admit the characters do have a pretty cute look. no its not as flashy as I normally like but I do have more of a simple side. bella wears a lot of like northface/ colombia type stuff which I love those companies and I love rose's hair and I actually have a haircut similar to alices except its to my shoulders.