Do you guys prefer women with make up or no make up?

ive never worn make up but the only thing I wear is lip gloss. I wanted to know if guys like women who wear make up or none at all. please explain your reason why and why not. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a whole big thing with girls wearing make up to cover things up. Sometimes I understand covering things up like scars and other stuff that you just can't help.

But a lot of the time a girl will TOTALLY change what she looks like when she wears make up. So I joke with my friends saying "before you marry a girl, wash her face" because with some girls, you really don't know.

In my opinion, honesty is the best policy, and wearing make up is like wearing a push up bra, sooner or later, it's going to have to come off.

Also, a lot of guys are d***s, and when they see a girl without make up they can act out saying some stupid sh*t that would only make the girl feel insecure.

So be honest to yourself

What Guys Said 3

• I like girls that don't wear to much make up or any at all because how can you see how beautiful a girl truly is if she's hiding behind a mask, and its definitely something guys notice when they look at a girl especially when they think she's attractive.

• If you have gone this long without it, don't start!- Seriouslt make-up is for clowns and actors(KISS are awesome examples-Sadly I haven't seen them in person).

• I know cerebrally I like no makeup, though there's a certain level of makeup that makes a face pop out and catch my eye in a social mixing scene. Though at a certain point in the relationship, I absolutely like no makeup. It's that point where I know I'm in love with her. (The most beatiful pics I have of my last love are the ones where she's not wearing any makeup.)

What Girls Said 2

• Makeup if she's ugly

Nude makeup if she's average (nude makeup being you can't tell she's wearing any)

No makeup if she's a natural beauty.

Guys often say no makeup but really most don't want to see natural unless she's a natural beauty.

• Whichever that looks good on you. If you look good without makeup, don't wear it. Only wear makeup if you look much better with it.