What is the most attractive eye color on a female?

Guys and girls in your opinion what is the most attractive eye color ona female? Don't tell me "whatever as long as she's hot" etc...I'm just curious about the eye color itself.

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• for me, my favorite color is honey brown eyes. Its just something about that color that is very sexy.

Can you answer my question please? Click this link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I find eye color alone attractive. It's whatever best fits other features of a girls face. I find a variety of combinations attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • gray

1|0
    0|0
  • green eyes with black hair, green eyes with blond hair, blue eyes with black or brown hair, hazel eyes with brown or blond hair. lots of different combinations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a laser blue -- though if you've seen the movie "Dune"...I would love the eyes they have there.

0|0
    1|0
  • Blue or green

1|0
    0|0
  • Green

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blue...or thought I did...always end up with brown tho...never knew why...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not really into blue eyed, blond guys, but I make the occasional exception. I'm mainly attracted to dark haired, dark eyed people, with possibly a nice tan. But somehow I always end up with dark haired green eyed boys. It's an accident, I swear!

0|0
    0|0
  • According to the desirable men of girlsaskguys, green and blue is the most desirable eye color & brown is the least desirable.

You do realize, eye color won't make you hot if you're ugly right?

0|0
    0|0
    • PMSl ! you are a terrorist 'lina

• Show All
    • I was just adding that. Too many chicks think guys base attraction off of eye color or hair color. Not saying you're ugly, it was just input

• Yeah I know they like the whole picture though gorgeous eyes is definitely a bonus to many men

• Blue or Green eyes! I'm hooked LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • GGGGRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN so yeah green

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Elizabeth Taylor has the prettiest eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green on girls.

Blue on boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • white

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at people's eyes, but I can't pick a colour I like on a guy. I guess blue. My eyes are very different. The colour is blue/grey AND I have gold around my pupil. Kinda looks like an explosion, some days the gold stands out more than others (I wish I knew a makeup trick to get the gold to pop lots).

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, so you say you want actual eye color examples...Well on guys I'm usually attracted to bright blue eyes, but usually date a guy with green or hazel eyes. It just happens that way, with lighter eye colors I feel they're aware and excited but the darker eyes feel deeper- like a deeper emotional level when you look in their eyes.

0|0
    0|0