What is so wrong about having respect for myself and not taking my clothes off just for anyone?

Guys make me feel bad for not taking my clothes off on cam and say I'm boring.I shouldn't feel bad should I?I have respect for myself and don't go around taking off my clothes and showing anyone and everyone.Is that so wrong?And then they ask me what makes me fun then.So I'm classed as boring because I won't act like a skank?Do guys just prefer girls who don't have respect for themselves or something?Grr I'm annoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with respecting yourself. All of these guys (witch I'm guessing are young boys or young men?) are just looking for sexual encounters.

Doesn't mean your boring. Find a respectble guy and stop cam chatting with those type of people.

What Guys Said 4

• i prefer girls who respect their bodies not to give it up so easily. Those guys just want sex or something quick to jerk off to. Nothing is wrong with having respect for yourself, is actually important that you do so =)

• There is nothing wrong having respect for your own body and self I actually prefer girls who respect themselves then showing off their body to the whole world. And who cares what those guys thinks about you they just want to call you boring cause you don't take off your clothes. Don't let that get to you because you have a good quality of having respect for yourself.

• I prefer the girls that would rather save themselves than waste a strong emotion on an uncaring jerk that just wants to get laid for the thrill or bragging rights.

• Not a damn thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys who just want to f*** will try to guilt trip girls who don't want to f***, hoping it will make you feel bad enough to question yourself and change your ways. There are guys who prefer girls like you. There's something for everyone and you won't be equally matched with every guy you meet. The same guys looking for a webcam hoe will be the same ones trashing those girls when they're done with them anyway so who cares what they think?