Cologne, Axe, Old spice turn me on. What scents turn you boys on?

cologne, Axe, Old spice, any manly perfumery scent turns me on like crazy, It smells so fresh and sexy and makes me horny my guy doesn't wear any of that:( but after a shower he has that scent and whoa I go crazy. I will have to buy him some cologne, so I can smell it all the time. Anyways, I am addicted to the scent, and I'm not the only one my girlfriends love it to on their guys. Are girls the only ones who get turned on by scents like this? I love my guy's natural scent, but something about these cologne type scents put me right in the mood... So, guys what scents put you in the mood? or do perfumes not even do that for you? I'm talking about scents that make you horny, not ones that are just pleasant.

here are some ideas.. lavender, cinnamon, rose, cedar wood, shampoo, a specific perfume? spicy? floral? woodsy? etc..

any information I found on this says guys like food smells the best, well I get turned on by food as well but not in that way. Of course fresh baked cookies are going to get my heart pumping but not for sex... I just want cookies
cool, I won't have to splurge on any perfumes! I think we all can agree that BO is a turn off, fresh and clean always smells good.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best is one from France called JA DO BO

What Guys Said 5

• Smells don't do anything for me. Never have. The less the better.

• Ylang Ylang

• ..really? why so specific? flowers in general or just ylang ylang?:)

• Ylang Ylang is something, who stimulate the sexual center in the brain. And yes, I swallowed about 3 drops of it. Such is possible, but more is dangerous. In any case, it is an aphrodisiacum.

• My girlfriend's hair smelled like strawberries from a conditioner she used (and still does) and now when ever I smell strawberries I get really turned on. Caused some embarrassing moments for me while strawberry picking :p

• I like perfume on girls. Not overpowering ones but definitely floral, feminine ones. My favorite is Britney Spears curious. Huge turn on. In fact I like it so much I had a girlfreind once that bought me a bottle to wear myself occasionally.

• When I first meet a gal, I prefer the lack of a scent. As I become emotionally attached to her, I prefer HER scent. (Whatever it is, unless it's really bad, but it never has been for me.)

• interesting! I have to agree... I love when he forgets clothes at my house... smells so good:)

What Girls Said 0