what do guys think about girls with glasses? Girls, what do you think about guys with them?

I wear contacts. I HAD some cute black ones that were in style and everyone seemed to like,but then I lost them haha.
oops! sorry about repeating that

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't help if you need glasses. I wear them for typing papers and reading. It's all in the type you pick out. Don't just grab for any wire frame, look for a pair that frames your face and a style that fits you. The people at the eye dr. will be able to give some sound advice on which pairs to look for. I view glasses as another accessory, and I'm constantly getting compliments on mine. Wear them with pride!

I personally like guys that wear funky glasses- it shows me that they read AND that have a sense of fashion. Two things I find highly attractive.

What Guys Said 12

• I think girls with glasses are cute!

• Girls with glasses = haaaaaaaawwt if they can pull em off in a very lenscrafters model kind of way. But overall. I guess its kind of a turn on lol.

• I think glasses are HOT I love girls with them. I think that like my one preference with girls.

• I deff like girlys with glasses. As long as the glasses are stylish, which usually isn't an issue.

• It depends on the girl's facial features and how she looks w/o the specs. To me, the girls who wear glasses are hot. plus they tend to be smart at that

• Girls with glasses, it depends on her face and overall appearance. If she puts only big round glasses without trying to be beautiful, then she'll look like a nerd. I mean she must do her hairs and stuff, try to be hot what, then she'll be good with the glasses!

• I think girls with glasses (more often than not) are quite attractive to me

• some girls with glasses can look hot it depends on the personality and the type of glasses they use.

• glasses look good on some girls and on some girls not that much

• I think girls with glasses can be sexy on some girls depending on the way they look.

• I like girls with glasss it show them more attractive , smarter .

• I guess it all depends on the style. but if the glasses look good on her. I think it can make her look appear more attractive. God Bless. =)

What Girls Said 24

• lol. I know this is going to sound really stupid but I love when guys take off their glasses but I hate when they always have them off.

I think it's kind of a mystery feel. I mean how when you don't see someone's eyes for a little while and then you finally get to see them. but very rarely it's sexy. I mean it makes you have the constant urge to see behind their glasses.

I know there was this one guy with the most amazing eyes. when he had glasses because I rarely saw him without glasses and when I did it was beautiful.

But now he has contacts and his eyes look like anyone else's

• I used to have glasses, but I have contacts now. Honestly, I would prefer a guy to have contacts. I play a lot of sports like volleyball and I just am afraid I might break them, so I wear contacts now. I know, there are pretty neat styles out there. I have these honey-brown ones and they looked really nice on me. ;*)

• I think that a guy can look good in glasses, I must admit, wheni was younger and immature, I thought guys with glasses are nerds and dorks, but that's not the case. If you need them, you can't help it. Just make sure you choose the best one that suits you, in your budget of course. And they must be confident with glasses on. Glasses doesn't change a persons personallity. I have glasses, and I was so worried everyone would laugh, but fact is, I need them to improve my vision, I'm suffering without them, so who cares what people think of my glasses, and I wear them every day and I love them to bits. Glasses rock!

• my boyfriend has glasses and I see without them (rarely) and it just doesn't feel like him to me. I love his glasses. and I rly don't think it matters what ur boyfriend/girlfriend thinks about ur physical appearance. if there is attraction, then I say w/e. and if there's love then it doesn't matter lol

• I think it's cute.but to be honest, I rarely notice when people wear glasses.I just started noticing because I wear some now. But glasses or no glasses, doesn't make a big difference.

• I love certain guys with glasses. As long as they look good and seem like they feel good in them, glasses are fine for anyone. I wear glasses, and I also get lots of compliments because of them, so all and all, I think glasses are cute and just fine to wear (:

• Most of the time. I really like guys in glasses. I have no idea why. But I sure do. Its so hot!

• I absolutely LOVE guys in glasses (if they can pull them off). The thing that attracts me most are cute guys that are smart.and the glasses are just a plus.

I have super cute rectangle black framed glasses and every time I wear them I get good feedback!

• i like guys with galsses

but for some reason I like it more when I'm the only one who knows he has glasses (long story)

but this really cute "well-known" guy was wearing his glasses once when it was just me and him, when he usually wore contacts. I felt like it was kinda a sign he was comfortable around me. but he looked even cuter with them on, so I don't know why he does't wear them to school.

• Glasses are attractive.

• my ex boyfriend used to prefere me with my glasses on to off. I like guys with glasses if its a good pair and they can pull of the whole cute geeky look.

• ugh. I really don't like guys with glasses. idk. there was this one guy I didn't like, he used to wear glasses. so, I told him to take them off cus I wanted to see how blind he was and I just LOOKED at him and said "dude, you should get contacts, you look wayyy better with out them glasses" and I know you ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE ME but a week later he had contacts. thast when I started to like him. and he liked me back. and blah blahh. :]

• omg I love guys with glasses that's just a plus for me. :)

• If the frames are the right type for his face, guys look really hot in glasses. Its just adorably geeky. :]

• that's one of my biggest turn-ons! I think guys in glasses are absolutely stunning, coming from a fellow glasses wearer. One exception, as long as they take care of themselves and are nicely groomed.

• It all depends on it if suits them or not.

• Most of the guys I know with glasses are nerdy. I think its cute. :)

• I love when my boyfriend wears his! He thinks I look cute when I wear mine too =)

• I saw many guys who were wearing glasses and looked sooo hot' For me it can be really sexy;)

• I think glasses look kinda dorky on guys but they can make girls look cute

• I think glasses are adorable. I love them.

• It depends on the frames. I know some girls who look better with glasses on because the frames look so good. Same with guys. If you've got good frames, then I love the guy with the glasses (:

• i like guys wif glasses. as long as it's not nerdy, it makes them appear to be smarter and as more serious people, not much of a playboy. =)

• Persoanlly it's one of my fetishes lol.I only like guys in glasses lol