What do guys define as "cute"?

Personally I think of a guy that is "cute" as something that's really sweet but I'm not attracted to in any way. Do you have a different definition of "cute" when talking about the opposite gender (or whatever you're into) ? :D

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute = small furry animals and/or babies. I wouldn't describe anything else as cute. Certainly not an adult human being.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know but I've thought of cute girls as wivey material.

• I think cute as in a girl that I wanna date and get to know better, that I'm attracted to

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like it when guys call me cute -_- it's not like it's the look I go for ha ha :)

Anywhoooo when I call a guy cute it means I'm attracted to him and find him 'boyfriend material' . that's just me though and I know it annoys some people when I call them that, because they don't know what I mean, but that's just me :D

• cute is something that I want.

if I saw a cute girl/boy, id want them even if I cant. I just wanna hold them in my arms and rub my face on their face LOL

to me a cute person would have a baby face/soft features and is always happy.

if I was a guy... I would wanna take the girl home and take care of her and protect her cause she's like my baby :O or sister...you get what I mean lol