What do you wear Converse shoes with? Do you feel cool and sexy when wearing them?

What do you wear Converse shoes with? Do you feel cool and sexy when wearing them? with jeans skinnies skirt dress socks tights

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear mine with jeans and a v-neck or hoodie. I don't ever wear vans. I guess I'm just a converse girl. I wear my regular converse with shorts some of the time but I NEVER wear my high tops with shorts. It looks weird on me. But I looooooove my converse. I wouldn't really wear them with a dress unless they looked really good with the dress. But I don't dress up much so when I do I go all out. But my everyday wear is decided by whether it's too cold to wear flip flops or if I don't have clean socks for my converse. Theyre easily my favorite shoes. I've had one pair since sixth grade and now I'm going into tenth and they still fit, although none of my other old shoes do. They are dirty and torn and trashed but I have been to hell and back in those shoes and wouldn't give them up for the world. I <3 my converse!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i wear my coverses with everything haha

jeans, shorts, dresses etc. it think it looks cute!

ive never felt sexy so I don't think a converse can really make me look sexy...or cool. its just a shoe!

1|0
    0|0
  • i have the chuck taylor all star double tongue in pink :)

they llok good and are really comfortable

i wear them in this type of look ( similar )

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I got so many converse, aha. I wear them with jeans, shorts, etc. I don't feel sexy wearing them though, they're just shoes, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I love my converses :) I wear them with shorts and skinnys. I don't consider them sexy, but I still like em :) and so do all my friends so it's all good

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I wear them and no I don't feel sexy in them lol. But I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them without socks & with jeans, shorts, skirts, some dresses. I just feel like me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Im wearing my white Chucks at work right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't feel cool and sexy wearing them. But I'm comfortable as f*** :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love chucks! You can wear them with everything.

I always wear them with skinny jeans and a simple shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • never wore them ,actually never liked them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • you can wear them with everything basically

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I wear them with jeans, cargo pants or cargo shorts.

No, I'm a dude, and I don't feel sexy in them, more like a clown since I have big feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • black converse with plaid shorts and a muscle shirt (=

1|0
    0|0