Guys, what do you find most attractive in girls?

Like,what catches your attention ?

Such as their hair,smile,the way they laugh,or how they walk?

Most Helpful Guy

• - Girls with heavy (and I mean noticeably heavy) makeup is actually not very attractive at all.

- In personality, complaining and telling how someone else is mean -> real minus points

- Meanwhile, girls who smiles a lot, laughs a lot and funny are very attractive, being pretty is like a bonus and NOT the most important, even though most girls think that it is.

- the hair matters a lot,but probably it's different from what girls think: just a bit messy/ponytail is perfect, or anything with a ponytail. No, I don't have anything for ponytails, but they just seem a lot better than other fancier styles.

What Guys Said 14

• Initially, it's either the overall face (especially pretty hair), or her bum. However, what holds my attention are her eyes. Don't know why, but I'll remember a girl's eye colour long after I've forgotten her bra size!

• I think all those things is what makes me forget the world and think of "her". As long as they are all attractive and positive features. But the very first thing and longest thing (physically) I'm attracted to is her smile and eyes.

• Hmmm,forget the world o: & thank you for the answer (:

• Yes, I have a sweet and sensitive part somewhere inside me haha. You're welcome

• The smile always does it. Yours, for example.

• What if she winked at you? & Thank you for the answer and the compliment. (;

• If she has the nice smile, the wink sort of makes your heart melt totally.

• eyes and smile

• If she's sweet and makes me feel really good inside lol, cheesy but It gets me every time ha ha :)

• Face.

• her face and how she acts in general

• What if her face was absolutely beautiful and her body was not the type you were looking for? Would you even see or care if everything else seems to be great? & Thank you for your answer.

• idc what her body looks like as long as she isn't obese

• Her attitude and personality.

• What kind of attitude would that be? What if the way she spoke was so manly but her personality was so sweet and innocent?Thank you for your answer (;

• A down to earth attitude, the way she spoke wouldn't be a turn off. That would be a great personality. Your welcome ;)

• pretty much how a girl carries her self, confidence.

• I didn't know that really mattered, so that over a shy girl?

& thank you for your answer (:

• personality

• Her appearance, attitude, and personal style.

• eyes and face overall

• a girl with her hair tied in a sleek ponytail..

• A girl's smile is what I get attracted to and then her eyes.

• thats what I look for in a guy :D

• Like colored eyes or eyes in general? and awhhh she'll smile when you tell her that.

• eyes in general though blue and brown are mostly attractive to me .

What Girls Said 0