Everyone please tell the truth, do I look terrible in this dress?

i wore this dress to school today and people were looking, pointing, and snickering at me.

then a guy came up to me and said "change into your gym uniform, chubby girls shouldn't wear tight dresses"

do I look that bad? tell me the truth so I can either get rid of the dress or save it till I lose some weight.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it does much for your body. I'm not saying it's a bad dress, but atm it's kind of blah. Horizontal stripes can make you look larger than you are, but I think this accentuates your curves from the waist down. It makes your chest area look a bit too small though, so I would wear a cardigan or some sort jacket with it and some jewelry that will add a pop of color. That would make it more interesting. Oh and by the way, you are not by any means fat. Those guys were being a**holes so don't let them dictate what you think of yourself. You're only as beautiful as you believe yourself to be.

What Guys Said 9

• You look fine. But I think you could find a more flattering dress.

• ppl are just a**holes

• Are you kidding me you look sexy screw those losers!

• Is this a joke. -__- you look fine. Pretty hot actually.

• You look fine

• no

it doesn't

I would compliment it with a sweater though I think that would look even better

• pfft please

• it looks fine... don't know y people are so worked up about it...

• U look hot in that

What Girls Said 10

• Well, first I want to say that I definitely don't think you're chubby in any way and it wasn't the fact that it was a tight dress that is the problem. The dress is unflattering, but only because horizontal stripes like that are unflattering on almost everyone. It makes you look wider than you are. I would just get rid of the dress honestly, just because it is unflattering. Nothing wrong with you, just not a great dress.

• Girl it looks fine but if you are worried about it next time get a plain coloured dress and to make them talk even more go get something cuter from forever21 or charlotte russe and strut your stuff girl! :D Don't worry about the ftards at your school~

• Your body looks fine and so does that dress on you, but stripes make girls look fatt-er. I don't know if you heard that before, but stripes just makes a person look bigger then they already are. Not that I am saying you're fat, its just what people say. But you look good.

• it looks average , it suits your body , maybe they're just criticizing the dress itself , I have to say its not really nice but its OK :)

• you look normal,but the dress itself isn't much,you should've dressed it up a little

• You're kidding right? You look great and you're most definitely not fat. I don't know what kind of anorexic girls they date :/

• Even tho for my tastes it is a bit short (of course I have a bigger behind and have to worry about that..:p) You look fine! Those people arn't worth your time.

• typical jealous people... ignore them you look fine, most definitely NOT fat

• Looks OK. But you could look better with an other dress

• I don't think you look bad and you're not even chubby. It was just a**holes that didn't like you. If you don't usually wear dresses, this could be interpreted as you showing confidence and being more daring so your haters decided they felt like bringing you down.