Should I try wearing mascara?

Here's a picture I took of my eye earlier today. No make up is worn other than a little bit of eye liner on the bottom. link

The question is, should I try wearing mascara? Or would it be a bit too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• what I do is just wear mascara. I've asked all my guy friends if they prefer mascara or eye liner. they hate eye liner, say its not natural looking. where as mascara just makes your eye lashes darker, hence more visible. as long as you only put one to two coats on. and when I feel like going out, I put eye shadow on around my eyes.

What Guys Said 5

• no. your lashes already stand out. it will make the whole look kinda fake...

if you want to tho, for formal events/parties/dances do it sometime =P

but as an everyday thing, thatd be a no.

haha. my honest opinion.

• I say no but that's just me

• no way

• NO.

• Just a little to compliment your natural beauty (=

What Girls Said 9

• You already have dark lashes so I'd say no. Maybe try a eyelash curler though and see how it looks.

• i think you have really nice eyes :D you don't need mascara but a little won't hurt to add the extra effect

• I don't think that you really NEED it but I think it would make your eyes pop a little more. If that's what you're going for.

• i think you should try it out, maybe for more formal events or parties. that little bit of liner does a lot for your eyes as is :)

• You have long, lashes with volume like I do. :) Just wear one coat on your top lashes of elongating mascara only, it will add just a nice pop to them.:) And you have thick bottom lashes so..with mascara they may end up unnatural looking and clump.

• Hmm I don't think you need it, but it can def enhance your eyes.

• Every girl looks better with Mascara more than eyeliner its just a must have in my opinion even if you have great eyelashs...

• You def gonna look better with mascara

• Yes, a light brushing would really enhance the look...and I used to think my look was too heavy with eyeliner and mascara then I realized that was only because I wore too much eyeliner now I wear less eyeliner and mascara and my makeup looks much better